Reviews for Birthday Surprises
rowenasheir chapter 54 . 7/14
Qhat ever he does HP must put in his will (he needs a will) that AD has no control over those poor kids. Look at what he did to TMR, SS and HP as kids!
rowenasheir chapter 47 . 7/14
I'm one who think GW will make a great Aunty/babysitter but it will take time for her to grow up. Maybe by then HP has someone else and they will just be friends,
rowenasheir chapter 17 . 7/14
You said that it was all one mans fault - yes, Dumbledores who is always right even when he is wrong, He put HP there against all advice, refused to check up except a crasy old lady involved in her cats, and lets not forget that Poppy had HP in the infirmary how many times?
Katie chapter 76 . 6/25
I just finished your story and i loved it good work
Claire chapter 76 . 6/1
OMG! That is awesome!
It would do a great deal for you if you wrote who is saying what. Otherwise, we get confused. Or at least I do.
Your story different, but strangely
You can't put it down
Very cute and sweet
Elemental4eva chapter 54 . 5/5
Great story. But you know Dumbledore is Gay right?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/2
read marker
Will there be a sequal of any sort?
It is rather fun to be insane! My friends still think I'm relatively sane, but whenever I giggle in complete silence, hum creepy tunes, and talk to myself, they finally decide to question my sanity! Jax must be sooo freaked out by me. Jax is my next door neighbor and best boy friend. Not boyfriend, but boy friend. You see the difference?
Now, I don't like Snivellus anymore. He is a bloody egotistical bastard. A right prejudiced arse!
This is like a soap opera! "The Surprises the CHOSEN ONE Holds Within". I can totally see it!
Tee hee! I knew he'd come to his senses!
3,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »