Reviews for Meine Familie ist Kein Mehr
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
...Oh, aw... that was... that was sad! Poor Rogue, poor Kirt! Yes, indeed, this is why he reacted the way he did in the sixth episode of season four, Cajun Spice.

But such a wonderfully-written piece! Really full of pain and regret, though.
Xx Falcon's Eye xX chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was beautiful and sad at the same time! loved it! -sniff-
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
*sniff* What? NO, I'M FINE! Of course I'm fine! Geez! Ahem...anyway, really nice story, well written, well portrayed and really well ended. I loved the use of Germish, that added a great touch to this that other fics don't have. It's really sad!
keemew2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
First part with Rogue: Do you really think Mystique is gone? Just like that? Do you think there is no way to save her?

It is sad the way Rogue just pushed her, shattereed her on the rocks. I admit, I almost cried when i watched the episode. If they had done somehting, an episode right after! Just to deal with th tat small problem...that owuld have been good. But they didn't. They lerft it open. Open like a bad wound letting the infection gorw.

They should not have done that.

Ruogue has had a lot of bad crap happen to her over the yeras adn this...with Mystique.

Rogue needs some emmotional help right now. I was thinking that perhaps this is were they start tying in some old X-Men with new.

We'll just have to see, won't we?

Second part with Kurt: I love how youportrayed Kurt's feelings in this. HE would be confused. He is the type of person that wants to make everyone happy. Thus all the jokes. He wants peopel to understand what they could offer. He wants to understand why his mother abandond him (even though it was~ an accident at first). But most of all he wants to have a happy life with people who care, family he never knew.

Kurt is the most compassionate person the X-Men world has ever creatremember the first episode invovling Kurt in the original series. He was living in the monestary. People thought he was a demon, but none of the monks did. Except the one who betrayed him to the people. But Kurt still forgave him. And he also helped Wolverine find a little peice and helped him reconcile with God somewhat.

It was an amazing episode.

I doubt WB will ever do the real Nightcrawler justice. Even though the one on the series wasn't really the real Kust Wager either. He was at least closer then this one, but this one is still a kid. He's experiencing things differently then the comic book and the old cartoon.

And no I never read the comic. But i looked it up off thenet.

Anyway, I am definatly rambling on adn on. Sorry, it's almost two am over here.

Anyway as you can tell I relaly liked your story.

I have just a few more comments, it's for the rest of the story, after the two POV's.

I loved how you did the part where Rogue finds the paper, the emmotion that just pours out!

Perfect. THen when Kitty reads and translates what Kurt says...it's like...wow.

My family is no more.

He is, after all, still just a boy. Still learning to accept things. His level of forgivness would still have a limit, but knowing how kind he is I am sure he will be able to forgive Rogue after awhile. Maybe with a little help from someone special...?

Hm, perhaps this could be a work in progress story? More chapters? That would be lovley.

But you already stated you dun wanna do that.

Oh, well.

I think it is best I go now. Man, I think I get more inspred when i stay up late then when I work during the day! I havent' been able to think this clearly for a while now!

That is some kinda freaky.

Anyway, yeah. Bye.
Yma chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I quite liked that, it was really sad and tender and followed characterisation. I loved the note, especially, it sounds like just the kind of thing Kurt would write. Yep, I liked this story very much.
kosumi chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
YAAY! this is so wonderfully angsty! I LOVE IT! I love Kurt and Rogue. I hope there's another episode with them in the new season. This was very sad. but i liked it. liked it alot. very good.

Meine Familie ist kein mehr.

I LOVE that.
Winter Fire chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Wow! That is easily the best one of these post-Impact stories I have read! That was really a truely amazing take on the aftermath of that episode. Your penmanship was excellent, the story flowed, and the details were superb! It was so well written and told, that I cried at the end! Truly a beautiful piece of work.
aww chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
omg, this is such a sad story. im seriously crying right now. I love this, and would lo0ove it if you would write a sequal/continuation.
ZANNE chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
that was so sad! i was so pissed when they didn't show what happened after mystique got broken on the show! the writers did say that they just weren't speaking to each other and that the issue would be picked up later. the next episode is all about wolverine and then the one after that is all about xavier! maybe "uprising will have something about it...
ShaggyDiz chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
You know, if I watched the entire episode, and not just the end of it, maybe I would be able to understand it more.

This is just phenominal Core. And no, I'm not saying this because I'm your older brother. Your characterizations are simply amazing, and the way it flowed was wonderful. The ending was nicely done too (no shitty Disney ending! full blast angst!). I don't think I could have done any better. Well... maybe.

Nah. I suck. Heh _