Reviews for Why It Is Bad Luck To Have A Woman Aboard
Kania09 chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
Great story! I just the read the whole thing in one sitting and its amazing! I love the characterizations; you got everyone perfectly!
lilyskywalker3 chapter 12 . 1/4/2006
i really really liked this story!i liked the idea of her being a thief insstead of a well-educated-aristocratic girl! and...well are u italian? and there is an error at a point in chapter 2 valentina says "beh, almeno la mia scelta รจ stato meglio che prendere te" it should be stata! and, oh, that doesn't really make sense! sorry for pointing out the errors but well i'm half italian and half english i know both languages! loved the story, maria
Snowhite chapter 11 . 3/14/2004
Hey!
omg! this story KICKS ASS!
please PLEASE tell me that your gonna write a sequel?
Luna chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
I just read this story today, and I have one word for you: WOW! This is truly great! And I downloaded this song; OMG! It is beautiful! so thank you for this lovely fic, and that you caught my interest in really download something... I'm really lazy when it comes too that... so now I know that every time I hear that song, I'm going to think about this fic.. you know, I wouldn't mind a sequel... you write so good... but that's, of course, up too you.. ;o)

Thanx again.. bye!
Ermine aka Tree chapter 12 . 9/29/2003
Aw! It's over! But I loved it! *squeals* Fluff! I love fluff! *contented sigh* You should DEFINITELY write more PotC fics!
KokoAstra chapter 12 . 9/28/2003
Yes I have enjoyed reading. I loved this story very much and I am sad its over.

Till next time,

OrcaGirl chapter 11 . 9/28/2003
Love it You have me waitting more! I'll be back
Ermine aka Tree chapter 11 . 9/26/2003
Yay! More! Me like!
KokoAstra chapter 11 . 9/25/2003
O I get it now...sorry I am a dumb..butt..::grins:: but anyways love this chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

Till then,

Anaknusan chapter 7 . 9/24/2003
I missed something I think... In chapter 7 when they were talking to the captian, how did Jack give in to taking them to Isla del la Muerte? Doesn't it seem slightly suspicious that one second he is all "I'll never tell ye" and the next second they are sailing towards Isla del la Muerte? I dunno, I just got kinda lost there...

~Quennya
Indigo chapter 10 . 9/24/2003
god dammit! why does the chapter have to end? i keep trying to scroll down to read on but it doesn't work! PLEASE.. if you care at all, you will get the next one up so i can read it! (great story)
KokoAstra chapter 10 . 9/24/2003
I loved it. I don't get the whole "Your not," thing. But I loved it anyway. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Till then,

Ermine aka Tree chapter 10 . 9/23/2003
Meep! No! Valentina and Jack MUST be together! Update soon!
mandy chapter 9 . 9/22/2003
more please I likey I want to know whats happening you left me in suspense please...needs more faster
Ermine aka Tree chapter 9 . 9/22/2003
Whe! Good fic! Post more soon!

Waiting for updates,