Reviews for Fight the Break of Dawn
TheBlack16 chapter 17 . 4/3/2016
OMG I love this story! Update!
Aquary chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I love this romance
Amazing chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
You have to wright more you can not just leave us there!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
i would LOVE to read more of this story!
pata chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
that is such a crual place to stop writing/posting!
Zweete13 chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
I love, love, LOOVE this story!

i REALLY want an end to it, so wont you pleassssse write another chapter (or 10 if it was up to me :D)

Im a great fan of this couple and i think you need to tell us all what happened to their love!
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
*cries* This story was published in 2003 and hasn't been updated since 's 2011 now and I fear I shall never find out what happens next...*sighs* Such an amazing story...
FlamingRose11 chapter 17 . 4/20/2010
oh my goodness! your writing style captivates me and the way you just twist the plot keeps me reading chapter after chapter! now there is no chapter for me to read and i am stuck here wanting to know what happens!i must know! please write some more on this! i beg of you! i can't stand the suspense!
LOTRfan chapter 16 . 1/20/2010
Faramir/Eowyn forever!There shouldn't be any romances about Legolas and Eowyn!They really don't fit together and they did never love each and Faramir are perfect match!
Joanna Bradshaw chapter 17 . 12/21/2009
Wow! I love L/E and I adore this story! Please keep it going, you've done so well. Congrats!
A Soul In Shadow chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love this story! However,

I am quite vexed with you... WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED! Gr.
Her Royal Nonsense chapter 17 . 2/24/2009
I doubt you will see this as it has been quite some time since you've updated last, but I just wanted to tell you that this story is incredible. I'm not the biggest Legolas/Eowyn fan, but the pairing certainly makes for some of the sweetest storylines, as we can see with yours. Also, and while I know it probably is not intentional- I definitely appreciate the parellels between this story and 'Phantom of the Opera'. The Legolas/Eowyn/Faramir love triangle certainly mirrors the Erik/Christine/Raoul relationship in more ways than one.

I would love to see an update. :)
Gwenneth Tinuiel chapter 17 . 1/28/2009
love it!

Question is... who's kid is it? anyway... update! (i urge every author to do this on a frequent basis).
lovestruck1990 chapter 17 . 11/29/2008
oh dear gods, will you please update soon
Nightfeathr 7th chapter 17 . 6/5/2008
Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god. This is incredible, INCREDIBLE! I love the pairing and the story is written so well! This is amazing, write more!