Reviews for The Other Gold
yvubjn chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
as phoebe would scream ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! 9 years! you havent updated in 9 years! and you stopped at the part where emily is coming, AND when rachel and richard go on that double freaking date? thankyou soooo freaking much for ruining me with this fabulously written, original, comedy wrought play, where the characters are so damn in tune with the damn series. how the hell am i supposed to continue with this overbearing curiosity and suspense over what happens next? PLEASE continue this before i go CRAZY!... crazier... so yeah... UPDATE! thankyou (out of courtesy... and i actually am grateful that you wrote this story... i'm not a total spoiled brat) *insert half happy half angry menacing face here*
Install A Godamn Delete Button chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Excellent. I know you haven't updated in a while and probably aren't planning on it but more of this stuff would be just unbelievably amazing. I'm sorry to ask but really good friends writers are just so hard to find. It feels like you're channeling the script writers.
Rici chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
I love the Richard/Rachel and Joey/Chandler so insanely much :P Though the other version confused the crap out of me so this is wayyy better. If you ever read this, please update :)

Love always,

Hello chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
I know it's been years, and I don't expect you to finish this, but I just wanted to say, it is fantastic. The characters are spot on: funny and well-written. And you manage to make Monica a sympathetic character, something the show's writers clearly lost the ability to do after a few years.

I hope things have been going well for you, whether or not that involves continuing writing!
AbyNormal chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Ok...I really don't want to be one of those annoying people that never stops bugging the author for an update...but PLEASE! It's so interesting and well written and funny! *puppy eyes*
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
Oh...this is god. Please update this story soon, I wanna see what happes some Chanoey action, baby! I absolutely love them together. Please please please please please please please please PLEASE update this story again ASAP!
shadowcat15 chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
I love the way you portrayed everyone in the future. Joey and Chandler (which is my favorite pairing) seemed so natural. And so did Phoebe and Ross (_not_ one of my favorites) which surprised me. But is was all very good, and this is going on my story alert.
Harmonde chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
I'm really liking this. Will there be an update soon? :)
TwirlsWrites chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
D hahahah! I love how gullible ross is! 3
I-Am-Jacks-Smirking-Revenge chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
This story is really, really excellent. I love every bit of it! I hope, hope, hope there'll be an update... *crosses fingers*
Bee chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
yet another terrific Helga Von Nutwimple production. Can't wait until your next update...whenever that may be.
HonorSkywalker chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
Okay I like how both versions of this story are turning out! I have to admit that a first I was a bit confused about the first version to start off with but now I can't wait to see where it heads to next.

Also Luv the Richard/Rachel Ross/Phoebe and especially the Chandler/Joey couplings.

Oh and for the second version luv how Chandler and Rachel cheered Phoebe up!

Please continue soon

Lulu chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
Ooh... melikes!
JenniGellerBing chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
lol very cute. i figured it out before! not that it was that hard... ;)
bluekittydevil11 chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
write more but what about hannging by a moment