Reviews for The Misadventures of the Weasley Brothers
SkittleFiend chapter 60 . 7/4
I've been enjoying this for around a month and cannot wait to see what else happens to Live and George.. and oh! is Henry alright?
littlelapwing chapter 60 . 2/17
LOVE IT.
cullenfeels chapter 60 . 2/2
Holy moly (danilionface here with a user change) I have been thinking about this story for freakin years. I hope you update again soon. It's 5 in the morning and I just laughed for a good ten minutes at Dobby asking if they did the do. Honestly I just love this so much.
A regrettable decision chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Actually, in response to the AN at the bottom of chapter one, most scousers pronounce it Leverpool, I don't know why, but it depends on how strong the accent is.
H
P.s I know this because I am a scouser
OfficiallyAbi chapter 60 . 2/11/2015
OH MY GOSH! AM UPDATE! :p I almost had a heart attack when I saw this pop up. XD It was a great chapter, though. FINALLY they consummated their relationship! YAY! That was far too many chapters of teasing. I'm so happy for George & Live, though. It's about time they got to do something that made them both deeply happy (uh ... totally speaking of marriage there ... honestly!). :)
OoGabyoO chapter 59 . 7/9/2014
I had stopped reading this fan fiction years ago, but since I continued getting notifications I decided to start it again. It's amazing how much it's evolved. Sadly, I've come to a standstill. I hope you update soon, but even if you don't, I'll probably still be around for the thrilling conclusion.
Guest chapter 59 . 1/9/2014
Hey, I just LOVE your story but I get the uneasy feeling that you're not going to finish it...it's been over 2 years and a half already. :(

It's such a shame for a delighted and avid reader of your wonderful fic like me! (and probably lots and lots of others feel the same way...)

Please if you could just do some kind of "author's note" or sthg to inform us of the future of this fic - if there is ever one ;(((

Anyway you have my eternal support for it!

From a guest reader (not native by the way - so excuse the mistakes in my review)
CatLady101 chapter 59 . 11/4/2012
I love this story3 it's by far my favorite! You neeedd to update soon!
WowWe'reIdentical chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love this story so much!
cullenfeels chapter 59 . 8/2/2011
Hi so.

I just wanted to let you know that you are, by far, the best author I've ever read. Ever. This is the best fanfic I've ever had the pleasure to read, and I commend you for it.

So thank you.

Because you're awesome.
Lisa chapter 22 . 6/22/2011
Hi! I just found your story and I love it! The Sexlexia thing is killing me. I love the twins and I think you write them really well. I can't wait to finish the story.
cullenfeels chapter 58 . 2/26/2011
Hi hi! It's me, DaniLionFace. Don't we all love name changes? I just put this into a pdf to put on my kindle, hope you don't mind. It's 500 pages. Holy crap. Anyway. Much love.

Moar? Yes, moar please.
Oli.B chapter 58 . 1/29/2011
This is such an amazing story! I've read all of it and it took me a week. Definitely worth it!

x
Rina-Lovegood chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
One wandering thought, I think there is gonna be some forbidden love between two enemy houses soon :)
SnakeEyedTwins chapter 58 . 1/9/2011
(note: This is Redheadlover. Changed the name cuz I'm sharing my account with a friend as we work on writing a fanfic together. In short...its going...huh...)

Took you long enough! .

Where the hell is Live? Why haven't you had George wake up? I think Pukely should kick the bucket but that's just me. - I seriously want to give Kara the biggest hug ever! (

I also love, love, loved! how Fred and Lee had it all planned out on who they were pranking and when over their holiday. -

Try and update before another year goes by? It'd be nice. This is another cliffy that happens to be...how to put this...making me want to sick Snape on you after he's had to deal with Kara during one of her sugar highs. (It's also 2:30 am so I don't really know if that made sense...heh heh...-)