Reviews for The Misadventures of the Weasley Brothers
A regrettable decision chapter 1 . 2/11
Actually, in response to the AN at the bottom of chapter one, most scousers pronounce it Leverpool, I don't know why, but it depends on how strong the accent is.
H
P.s I know this because I am a scouser
OfficiallyAbi chapter 60 . 2/11
OH MY GOSH! AM UPDATE! :p I almost had a heart attack when I saw this pop up. XD It was a great chapter, though. FINALLY they consummated their relationship! YAY! That was far too many chapters of teasing. I'm so happy for George & Live, though. It's about time they got to do something that made them both deeply happy (uh ... totally speaking of marriage there ... honestly!). :)
OoGabyoO chapter 59 . 7/9/2014
I had stopped reading this fan fiction years ago, but since I continued getting notifications I decided to start it again. It's amazing how much it's evolved. Sadly, I've come to a standstill. I hope you update soon, but even if you don't, I'll probably still be around for the thrilling conclusion.
Guest chapter 59 . 1/9/2014
Hey, I just LOVE your story but I get the uneasy feeling that you're not going to finish it...it's been over 2 years and a half already. :(

It's such a shame for a delighted and avid reader of your wonderful fic like me! (and probably lots and lots of others feel the same way...)

Please if you could just do some kind of "author's note" or sthg to inform us of the future of this fic - if there is ever one ;(((

Anyway you have my eternal support for it!

From a guest reader (not native by the way - so excuse the mistakes in my review)
CatLady101 chapter 59 . 11/4/2012
I love this story3 it's by far my favorite! You neeedd to update soon!
WowWe'reIdentical chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love this story so much!
cullenfeels chapter 59 . 8/2/2011
Hi so.

I just wanted to let you know that you are, by far, the best author I've ever read. Ever. This is the best fanfic I've ever had the pleasure to read, and I commend you for it.

So thank you.

Because you're awesome.
Lisa chapter 22 . 6/22/2011
Hi! I just found your story and I love it! The Sexlexia thing is killing me. I love the twins and I think you write them really well. I can't wait to finish the story.
cullenfeels chapter 58 . 2/26/2011
Hi hi! It's me, DaniLionFace. Don't we all love name changes? I just put this into a pdf to put on my kindle, hope you don't mind. It's 500 pages. Holy crap. Anyway. Much love.

Moar? Yes, moar please.
Oli.B chapter 58 . 1/29/2011
This is such an amazing story! I've read all of it and it took me a week. Definitely worth it!

x
Rina-Lovegood chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
One wandering thought, I think there is gonna be some forbidden love between two enemy houses soon :)
SnakeEyedTwins chapter 58 . 1/9/2011
(note: This is Redheadlover. Changed the name cuz I'm sharing my account with a friend as we work on writing a fanfic together. In short...its going...huh...)

Took you long enough! .

Where the hell is Live? Why haven't you had George wake up? I think Pukely should kick the bucket but that's just me. - I seriously want to give Kara the biggest hug ever! (

I also love, love, loved! how Fred and Lee had it all planned out on who they were pranking and when over their holiday. -

Try and update before another year goes by? It'd be nice. This is another cliffy that happens to be...how to put this...making me want to sick Snape on you after he's had to deal with Kara during one of her sugar highs. (It's also 2:30 am so I don't really know if that made sense...heh heh...-)
cullenfeels chapter 51 . 12/28/2010
Reading the Authors note on this chap, I noticed that your birthday is two days after mine.

Bahahahahaha.

That is all.
Bombora chapter 58 . 12/27/2010
THIS WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!

I am very and SO impressed.

Sorry it took me so long to review xD i’m actually writing this in a document (wow) so I can add and STUFF and it’ll be more awesome than the usual scribbles. I’m writing this as i use picnik to make photos of a french christmas wayway more awesome! LOL

anyway, although I was disappointed there was no darling george, well, we couldn’t avoid this subject, could we? Nooo. So yes, important! mr brown ….. cool? no. he’s just …. mr brown. Let’s take that back, he’s not cool at all, he’s just a red-haired dude who is NOT AS COOL as darlings George and Fred.

One thing I loved was KARA cos I adore KARA cos she’s really cool and I love her character and her and Lee are cool. Long enough?

Let me rephrase:

Kara and Lee are good together ;) I should write a fanfiction OF a fanfiction! Just an idea out in the wind …. you know ….

Everyone caring about Live was very good, because (just a little note!: My vocab has gone down the freaking drain since I landed in france :S) I sorta think Live needs that … Do you get me? Live always come across to me as someone who expected no one to love and care for her [but peoples still did!] and therefore I think she needs to be shown some more friend-like love. Lordy, i hope i haven’t changed your perception of Live :S i hate it when people tell me what they think my characters are like, but there we go. I’ve just done it.

I WAS A PERSON WHO REREAD THE ENTIRE THING cos i was desperate for this goodness :S …... also been reading the shoebox project. How on earth could i have NOT been informed about something so funny ? *grumpy face*.

Favorite lines:

"Yeah," Kara agreed to Lee's instruction, watching Snape and recalling one of her latest experiences. "Professor Snape is still sore about tripping over me. Frankly if he had just spoken to me when I went to see him, I wouldn't have had to camp outside his door would I?"

"There are laws against stalking, Kara," Fred said with a smirk. "Though I thought you had better taste."

"Don't even drag me into this," Lee said to the look Fred gave him. The fiery-haired seventh year smirked, but remained silent … SEE SEE LOOK Lee and Kara pretty weird goodness. I LIKE IT.

"Don't stick it out unless you intend to use it," Fred said with a grin from the couch in the common room.

Kara stuck her tongue further out at Fred even as Live spoke. "Fred Weasley you will not say such lewd things to my little sister."

"…is what Lee said," Fred amended with a huge grin, turning his eyes to Lee. Live rolled her eyes, but seeing the caught look on Lee's face, as well as the following hitting of Fred in the shoulder, took her by surprise.

"Lee Jordan you have a filthy mind."

"I didn't say that!" he affirmed, glaring at Fred. "I said something else!"

"Yeah, what he did say was way more nffphmhh!" Lee had both hands wrapped around Fred's face and clasped tightly to his mouth. I likey.

Why am I suddenly a Lee / Kara shipper? Kara’s YOURS. Gawd.

There we go, half of that was your writing.

As always, I love this and i DO love the lovely effort you put into this and I love the outcome :) LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE.

xx
Bombora chapter 49 . 10/17/2010
I love Lee!

and Kara!

can you do a fanfic of a fanfic xD