Reviews for Never Forgotten
MegaRose chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wow...I've been reading your work in the RENT forum and decided to check out your other stuff and this story really stood out to me. I love it. You give a very powerful image of love and greif. Good job.

And in a very non insuting way your style has improved greatly since this.
VioletFae9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I am a slightly heartless person and that almost made me cry!
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
*in tears* touching...and gosh, the last line left a hole in my heart...T_T
Kitsune Shika chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
T.T
silverkitsunehiei chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
this is so cool!1
SpiritKitsune chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
OMG i was just reading this fic for the...1...2...3...15th time and i realise I NEVER REVEWED! ...I CRIED i love this poem its so pretty wish i could writed poems like that anyway it was so beautiful and sweet it broke my heart
What2callmyself chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Definitely interesting, but those who are gone are never forgotten by the ones they've met along the road called life.
Shadow Dragon Master chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Goodness. This was a very sad fic, babe. But it was very good anyway. The lil introduction touched me. My dad had to go to Iraq this year and even though he came back alive and well it reminds me that others haven't. Thank you for honering the men and women who have given up their lives for us.
tenshi-no-mizu-to-hi chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
T.T oh gods that was soo sweet! *sniffle*
xKokurox chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Wow. Powerful. You're good. Must go cry now.
Kuronue: No idea what that was about.
Continue writing. Ja ne.
Hedi Dracona chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That was. . . . So sad. . . .
clouds are yummy chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
...;_;...;_;... *sniff*...;_;... you made me cry! ;_; darnit!;_; my poems never make ppl cry... and you fic did! ;_; I live in Georgia... I remember that day... everyone was *sniff* running around the teachers were *sniffs again* sad and they didn't teach... i remember getting on the bus and demanding what the heck was going on... my bus driver told me that the twin towers in new york collapsed and killed thousands of people... my dad was from new york... my dad is a fire fighter... you figure it out... great fic...
EclipseofThree chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Your dedication was very sweet and what you said in the fic itself was very true. You know what you never cease to amaze me and I hope you never do . Very good fic*gives cookie to her*
Needs to be deleted chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
I am proud to be an american
wear at least I know im free
And I won't forget the men that died and gave that right to me
And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
This is a great mamorial
we will NEVER forget
Alwase an american
This is a song that i hear all the time
mars explorer chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
i liked that and meaningfull, a great way to write a story.