Reviews for Harry Potter and the Flight of Destiny
brayan chapter 14 . 7/19/2008
more more more
slashslut chapter 14 . 11/1/2005
hey, this is a good story! why havent you updated in forever? *taps foot impatiently* well? i hope you'll start it up again and finish.
Angelic Moon chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
one must never go any where without their ORANGE SOCKS!

UPDATE! i did my my part and reviewed now you must update!

PS- cool story.
Dark-Harry-Fan chapter 14 . 6/14/2005
I have to say yours could use a bit more work, but it could be at the top of the list. I mean it is right up there with my favorites “Darkly Treacherous”, “Salazar” & “Return of Slytherin” all of which are extremely good “Dark Harry” fictions (especially the first one)

I apreciate how long your chapters are unlike some writers.
henriette chapter 14 . 12/30/2004
incomming questions:

Have you abandoned this story, left it to die!

And if you decide to write another chapter, could you make Harry gang up with Draco, dislike the Griffs even more and Weaselette for drooling all over him? I don't like the idea of this story having any romans in it, it could destry the whole stroy, do dont.
henriette chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
look into
padfoot-luver-99 chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
I still love it is wonderfully done
padfoot-luver-99 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I love it and I wonder who those poeple? oh well Ill find out
SmacksKiller chapter 14 . 2/13/2004
I know you couldn't wait to make Harry Dark but I tink you went at it too fast. I mean, there isn't a word about Harry having that kind of thoughts and he reaches Hogwarts and he suddenly has a letter we never saw him write and he starts getting all anti-Dumbldore, not that I don't like it but it's almost not the same Harry from the end of a chapter and the beginning of the next!
Bookie1 chapter 14 . 2/12/2004
Harry seems a lot more disrespectful than normal in this chapter. Are his preferences for friends etc. changing? Update soon!
Bookie1 chapter 13 . 2/12/2004
Bonjour! Je parle francais aussi! Ton histoire est très bien, sans des erreurs que je peux voir. Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé à Hedwig? Et Harry restait avec son apparence changé sur le train. Peut-être je n'ai pas lu la partie en quoi tu as écrit son changement ou quelquechose... Mise à jour vite!
Jayuna chapter 14 . 2/12/2004
hello! great chapter! and please update soon!
Destined Enchantress chapter 14 . 2/12/2004
Your story is very interesting! I like how you used the letter as an excuse for Harry leaving his relatives. Very nice! Keep going!
dancetdplc chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
I like the chapter and the story, but the way it typed up this time was a little hard to read. I'm interested to see where it's going. Good job and good luck.
Romanticxnight chapter 13 . 2/6/2004
hi, yo! great story, but there's just one itsy bitsy tiny thing i should mention-
I
HATE
CLIFFHANGERS!
AH!
they're not kewl. lol! im just kidding. i love ur story; the plots is great. byby! cant wait til u update!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »