Reviews for It Didn't Take Long
Ealasaid Una chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
is snitch dead?
Dreamer Conlon chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
I really like your story. I'm glad you decided to write it. It's a good memorial story. Keep writing.
PButtercup chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
Hey! I like chapter 4 the best so far, but you keep making the story better with each progressing chapter! I haven't read many Sept. 11th fan fics, but I'm sure I won't read any like this one!
Carpe-de-Veritas chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
I'm back!

Hey, this chapter might be your strongest chapter yet! I thought that not only was it written wonderfully, the story itself was powerful. Misery loves company, but almost everyone in a time of crisis loves to help one another (believe me, I know, just because of this hurricane and the aftermath of it). Woah, the part with the emt was extremely good. I liked how you wrote that she was concerned and not just doing her job. I have a deep respect for emts after my stay at the hospital two weeks man, I could just go on and on about one who went well beyond his call of duty. Okay, back to story (sorry, I tend to get off into tangents). I am so looking forward to your next chapter. Please write again soon. After a few chapters, are you going to do the pentagon scene? Well either way, I'll keep reviewing! Hope that you will continue to write and sorry that this review is shorter than most of mine, I am trying to conserve my computer battery. Well, I hope that you aren't upset that I hadn't reviewed in a while, but I simply couldn't. Anyway, bye! :) KitKat
Carpe-de-Veritas chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
Hey,it's KitKat here. I am so sorry that I haven't reviewed chapter 3 until now. I live near where hurricane isabel came and we lost our electrity as well as our phone service (we only have the phone service working, I'm using my computer battery, pluse I had to evecutate my college which is even closer to where isabel was). Well, anyway, I think that chapter 3 is really good! I liked the interaction with the fireman, and how he looked so helpless but wanting to save even a single person. I thought the drama concorning Snitch was very intense. Even though I've seen the towers colapse probably 100 times now, I was still deeply moved. Please keep writing! I am about to review chapter 4 , anyway sorry for taking a long time! :)
PButtercup chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Wow...you're an AWESOME writer! Please write more for this one...you had a great idea!
Carpe-de-Veritas chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
Hey,I just got the notice about your new chapter. I still think that this story is awesome. I think that it is wonderful that you are writing about the 911 disasters. I hope that you continue to write this story. I like this story and it is one of the best drama fictions that I read about the newsies.

Hey, I have a question, are you going to include David in this story? If you don't, that is okay, but I thought that he would be a good choice to be in one of the buildings (whether it being one of the two WTC or the Pentagon). He just seems like a good choice for a businessman. I think that your choice for James (whoever he is :)) for him to be in the wtc. I hope that you don't mind the suggestion with David. Also, are you going to put Jack, Race, and Chrutchy, and the rest of the gang in the story? I those characters (oh, and Spot) would be good ones in the story. My biggest request is David though. I am just so tired of David either being a) ignored b) gay c) hated. I am looking forward to a drama story with a David that is not gay, hated. I know that there are some stories like that, but very many.

My biggest concern is that you keep writing. I think that this story is you ignore everything else that I said, remember this: WRITE! My favorite fanfics are dramas/distasters. Don't get me wrong, I wish against all wishes that the attacks had never happened. I just think that it is better to write about horrible things rather than keep them inside, all bottled up. This story is actually helping me, just by reading it. There are other 911 newsies stories, but I think that I like yours better, because it is better written than most of the others. I only like a couple of the 911 newsies stories, but yours is the best. Well, cya later!
Carpe-de-Veritas chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
This is a great start to what looks like what will be a excellent story. I think that writing about the 911 horror is a fine way to help someone heal. I know that many if not all of Americans were affected,and I have wondered what people from our past would have thought or felt during that time of trials and tribulation. I hope that you keep writing and I will definately read more of this story. One question (I'm not asking who), but is any of the other newsies in the World Trade Centers, the Pentagon, or in the planes? If you cannot tell me, I understand completely. Please keep on writing. -KitKat