Reviews for Silent Lies and Closed Hearts
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2017
this fanfic was total fun I enjoyed reading it and was disappointed to know it's incomplete hope u will find time to complete this fic I would b following it
FlynnChan chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Actualiza porfavor. Este fanfic es hermoso
RainbowDragon039 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE, thanks!
RainbowDragon039 chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
The story was awesome yet I wished for more scenes with Akane and Ranma. I think that Ranma would have later known that Kane was actually Akane in the end.
Anyway, thank u so much for the epic story! ;)
MashiroAzuki chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I am interested in your story. We are currently in 2014. WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YET?!
PikaGirl chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I could actually hear It was kinda funy when I realized... SHAMPOO AND COLOGNE! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Kirten22 chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMOGMOMG! ! PLESSE PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL FINISH THIS STORY ! PLEASEEEEEREEE IT IS SO MOTHER FUDGING GOOOOOOOD !
Luna Charmcaster chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I love this story please update soon _
akarinumber1 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
nice
shirayukierione chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
wow! it was pretty good. it's been a while since i watched ranma and was looking for a nice fic of them. i know it's 2012... but i hope you could at least finish this. i found it really exciting and i'm looking forward to a next chapter. hehehehehe
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
The story is really good I think you shouldn't think twice about updating your story.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
momo-chan chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Why didn't you continue it YOU BAKA!I'm dying of warning-Continue it or ELSE!BAKAROYOU!
Angela Jewell chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Oh, how I love this story - especially the way you write. I just hope you're not too caught up in the wonderful world of Inuyasha to continue working on it (I didn't see any mention on your profile about abandoning it, so despite the odds, I'm going to try and be optimistic and pray for an update.)

I really am dying to see what happens next.

And if, *sob* you have given up on this story... thanks at least for writing what you have done. It's great. _
Anonymous Chibi chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
... Well, I'm a little ashamed that I didn't review the last few chapters _; Sorry about that. ; But I read all the chapters straight and didn't want to stop! Mostly I wanted to see what path you'd start taking with this story o.o If the entire plot's not set in stone... I think it would be really cool if Ryouga were the first one to figure out that Akane is in fact the "beautiful maid" and Ranma's servant... I dunno. It gives him a chance at romance and he could help train Akane or something I just think that would be cute.

But, that's just me... Feel free to ignore.

Anyway... Well, things are definitely getting interesting! I'm so glad that you introduced Kuno D He's one of the best. Yesh, yesh... Ranma 1/2 is a hard anime to write fanfiction for because of the insanity and random-ness of it all... I'm glad that you're up for the challenge xD;

What I would watch in your writing is to try avoiding using second person. Try to keep a third person perspective, which means now "ours" and "yous..." It's hard, but makes for a much more sophisticated writing!

I'm excited to see where you're going with this story! You mentioned that you'd start getting into the plot of things... Well I hope you do decide to return to this fic. You'd make lots of people happy I'm sure!

- Chibi
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I'm disappointed to see that this story hasn't been updated in more than a year... ;~; Did you give up on it? I'd be sad to see this story die...

Although this is the first chapter, I'm entralled! I can see so many different ways that this story could progress and I'm interested and excited to see which way and path you'll take with this. I mean Ranma and Ryouga as twin brothers? -FangirlSqueal- xD That's brilliant! I love that, really I do.

And having everyone think that Akane is a boy is a nice touch too. xD; I mean, Ranma calls her a boy enough of the time doesn't he?... Or, a tomboy rather. ; But, erm... Same difference?

I really do love the idea for this story. It's very cute And I want to see how Ryouga'll fit into all this o.o A love triange? Antagonist? Protagonist? D Oh the wonders to behold!

As for as your writing goes... Well, I was actually rather surprised. Because most people don't even bother to describe what characters look like, assuming that since this is fanfiction that everyone knows what the characters look like anyway... I really like that you took the time to describe what characters looked like, even if only briefly.

Thanks for the good read!

- Chibi