Reviews for Silent Lies and Closed Hearts
bittersweetKandy chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon? I am loving how this story's turning out! Very interesting plot and much cute-ness! I love Ryoga, I hope he and Akane will turn out to be great friends in this fic!

And now Akane's so pretty Ranma won't be able to recognize her as his own boy-servant, right? right? O_O

I hope you can post another chapter soon, can't wait! (I hope this is a RxA fic... _U)

~bittersw33t
tigerrelly chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Great job! And I love the part about Ukyo finding her and now her having to be her maid too! Too funny! ooh, did Ranma reconize her?. I can't decide if that would be good or bad..hehe. :) I love when their all friends though, nice way to go about doing it so far. oh, and I will definatley get some good stories lined up for you as soon as I get a chance, sorry for not doing it yet. Anyways, sorry its a quicker review this time, but you really did do a great job, I'm throughly impressed. I hope to see more very soon, and if at all possible, please keep me posted! later for now! :)
crystalshower chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Anime jewel chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
I love this story! Please update as soon as you can!
apie chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
will ranma even recognize her? one way to find out...UPDATE! thanks for the update!
RnDm-BandNerd chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
good chappy you better update soon or else ~*flashes weapons of mass destruction*~
Epic Epicness chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
they meet again! and while akane looks like a girl! please update soon!
Ayuuuu chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Great job with this chapter!
kels chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
i love your story! its great that no one knows that akane is actually a girl, but i always thought she was pretty. how come no one can tell? oh, and you asked about good stories. im not sure if youve already heard about it, but hearts of ice is a really good story, though its not quite finished. its by krista. dont know the last name, just krista. youll see a lot of links for it around. great story! i cant wait till you write more!
Yrouna chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
why didn't they think she was a girl when they tore off her clothes? Anyway, your story is great!
crazyblade chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
Hey! I love the story, but the way it's just shoved into piles of text gets boring (mostly to look at!).Also, where are the ever soo annoying Shampoo, Ukyo, Kuno, Kodachi, Cologne, Mousse,etc?Anyway, continue writing!
Ayuuuu chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
Wow! Please continue-this is really cool! I can't wait for the next chapter!
josh chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
dude, this is great please wirte another chapter VERY SOON. I don't like waiting lots.
DarkBlueHated chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
Awesome. But still don't really like the portray of Ranma being a slave owner. You know about all that honorable stuff back then. He would have his morals and not own slaves.

And when Ranma starts liking "her/him" then he's gonna have ta change because no way in hell is Akane gonna fall for him especially after seeing him treat his servants.
Nikka chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
OH! YES! Another chapter! The plot is really movin' now! I think that Akane should be pretty close in skill level to Ranma, just that she was tired, etc. that night. And I think it would be cool if Akane were a realyy good aerial fighter. (y'know, like cool flips and stuff).

Ranma should find out about Akane's true gender after she defeats him and he gains some respect for her. And he should find out in some embarassing and WAFFy way, like in the original when she accidently walks in on him in the bath. Also Soun should stat worrying about Akane's lack of showing up for a while and start searching for her or somethin'...

Please keep writing on this! *-*
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »