Reviews for Silent Lies and Closed Hearts
MingShun chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Very nice, keep up the good work.
tigerrelly chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
oh, sorry, I just now saw your note about liking long reviews, so let me try to elaborate a little bit more. :) I like how your very descriptive, but not in a kuno overwelmingly poetic way, it just flows. Very nice. Not too little, not too much. For some reason, I really like the end there where the guard hands Akane to Ranma and she sits tensely in front of him, I don't know why, it just strikes me for some reason. Are Ranma & Ryoga princes from China then? By the way, twin thing..nice touch. I always like when there more friends then rivals...well, at least enemy's cause alot of people can be friends as well as rivals no worries there. heh. I do definatley like your writing style. Very clean. It's definatley very good, and I can see even more potential, so keep up the great job and I hope to see more soon! :)
Sidekickwannabe chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I like this. It's an original idea and it's well written. I look forward to more! _~
Nikka chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
This is great so far... I don't think I've ever read anything even close to this sort of Prince Ranma/Princess Akane matchup... I love your language. And Ryoga is so cool! Write more soon PLEASE! *-*
WW chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Quite intrigued with this story!

This is the first story I read for a long time with Ranma and Ryoga as brothers- twins at that!

Till the next chapter!
Shadow Knight2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Hm. This story sounds pretty interesting. I hope to see more of it soon! I haven't read a story like this in a while. Nice and clean writing style, simple and complex at the same time. Nice. Easy to read too.

Well, I must say that you have an excellent start and I hope to see more chapters for this story soon from you.

Until then,

Ciao. _~
Ayuuuu chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Oh, good job! This is really interesting-I hope you continue it!
Elysium and Lonely Soul chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Lonely Soul: Wow. This is very good and interesting! _ I like fanfics where Ranma thinks Akane's a guy! heh It just makes the story even more interesting & funny! (That's why I like mine's & Elysium's fanfic! U should read it, it's called Venus as a Boy. ;p) Okay, now, since I like it, u best update! :p Or me be mad. x_o

Elysium: This is a really interesting story! I hope u update VERY soon. Like right now! Is it gonna be Ranma and Akane? Please say it will be! I can't wait to find out more about Akane's identity! UPDATE NOW!-_-

PEACE! -_- & x_o
Leina chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Interesting title, eye catching summary, decent chapter length. I'd say you're off to a good start, not many grammer mistakes I spot and the opening chapter is interesting enough to make me want another chapter soon. My only suggestion would be to take the whole thing and redo it in Word if you have a Windows then save it as a web page, html is much easier to deal with writing and reading wise. Other than that, I can't wait to see what happens, keep it up!
shizentai chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
dude,

this is great! more okay!
pspinler chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Hmm, an interesting alternate history.

I presume the old woman blanaced on the staff was Cologne, of course. Be interested to know where, exactly, you placed all the characters.

Since this is a wildly different alternate history, the characters are, of course, vastly different from cannon. Enough so that your readers may need more info about them than a 'normal' fanfiction.

Ergo, please insure that you take enough time to develop the characters and get a feel for them and their situations. It looks like you're doing this already, but still, I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks, and good luck !

- Pat
tigerrelly chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Very way cool so far! I love it! Is she possibley a princess? Please conitnue soon, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Paki chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
lo,

i love this fic! Ive read Racing Hearts and Desicion of Love also. But i never reviewed them. sry. I love your writing style, its awesome! i hope u update this fic real soon, or at least faster than your other fics. Well i Love it. hope u update soon. im me or email me if u want to talk and if u want to check my stuff out ,feel free.

Anime-Girl22