Reviews for Crying Tiger
amberhawk chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Hm,haven't seen one of these job,keep it up !
rf chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
u have it mixed up. rachel and jake are related because rachs mother and jakes father are siblings
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
I liked the Jake angst, but I felt the thing with James kissing Jake was a little sudden...**suddenly gets images of a long, drawn-out J/J fic in her head** )

Naomi is a real freaking BITCH! Just wanted to comment on that. And, interesting David anylasis/comparision/whatever the word is. I liked that a lot. Personally, I kinda think this would've worked better if you'd dragged it out a little longer, but it's good as is. And I personally can't see Jake with any of other regular Anis besides Cassie, but...this pairing appeals to me. I'd love to see if you could do more with it. Please? If I confessed that R/J subtext exists? P

**gets on hands and knees, does the puppy dog eyes, and begs for another chappie and/or fic**
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2003

D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
WHOA!

James and Jake slash?

cool! : )

I don't think I've ever seen that combo before! This oughta be interesting.

: )

DH
Mimi Chica chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
WHY is it so hard for everyone to understand that Jake is straight? *( I mean this story was well-written, and i;d like to see more but this just seemed so out of character...oh well, good job anyway )