Reviews for Forever in Eternity
Little Shinn chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
keep going
hope to see you update soon
interesting
Saphique chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hi I was wondering if I could use your character Setti in this fanfiction I am writing. I promise I will give you credit for your character.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hi, my name is Saphique and I was wondering if I could use your character Setti in this fanfiction I'm writing. I will give you the credit for the character and I will make sure people know you created this version of Seto.
JBubbles chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
It's an interesting fic. It has some problems with grammar such as typos, lack of commas, misspelings; but in all is a great fun to read it.

The first chapters were a pain, I had to admit, but really it was because of the bold and italic words. This really isn't good for reading.

Good job.
i love all yaoi chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
could you plzs update it soon? I really liek it
dancer in the rain chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
i love your story so far the story are very interesting
niiro-yuuyake chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
Wondeful story! I love it SO much! This story is fantastic! Great job!

*squeals with joy*
Asmodean the sly chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
AWESOME! I can't wait for the next update
ANGEL chapter 11 . 12/21/2005
THIS STORY IS SOO CUTE!

HOPE YOU UPDATE VERY SOON. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH JONO AND CALEB.
GothiKayra chapter 11 . 11/13/2005
I love this story! Please update soon.
krystalithium chapter 11 . 8/2/2005
Great this chapter!Keep up the good worth the waits.
Ayumu and Sakura chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Ayumu: Aw! Seto is so sweet!

Sakura; How do you know that's Seto?

Ayumu: Description, that and i'm just good like that!

Sakura: Whatever.

Ayumu: Hey Saki!

Sakura; Eh?

Ayumu: Look at the summary of this story.

Sakura: Ok. *rereads sumary.* OH MY GOD!

Ayumu: Thought you would say that.

Sakura; You put Seto/Yami. And i'm thinking that with the way Seto is acting it's going to be Yami/Seto. Please correct it and you will not suffer my wrath.

Ayumu: You should correct it. She' really scary when she's mad. Trust me i live with her.
Millenium Priestess chapter 11 . 6/2/2005
So you liked my idea? Cool. I was kinda hyper when I typed it but I'm glad you're thinking about it. Anyway, I just want to tell you that I love this story. I think it's one of the best stories I've read on Is Caleb EVER going to tell? I really hope he does. It's such a shame that Malik has to threaten Jono and him not even knowing. The only problem I think I'm ever going to have with your stories is the updating. It doesn't matter much though. Hope to see a new chap soon or maybe a new story if us readers are lucky. Bye bye. MP
kemioko chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
I love it! It was great! Update soon as possible! I mean this fanfic is the reason why I come to ! Please update soon, or else I be dead! Love your work! You have to update soon!
Mistal chapter 11 . 5/18/2005
oh very nice chapter! please update soon!

it's so good!