Reviews for Chocolate
GO PERCICO chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
aaaww! *sniff sniff*
giselle.panduro chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Wow this story is amazing. Sure I'm a fan of Ronks and romione but this story is soooo incredible that now I also ship remione. Please Update!
fruit salad chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
i really like this story it one of the best i have read. its a shame you didn't finish it i would've been nice to see what happened next.
Lady Oblivious chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Please update soon! Love your story-It's so romantic...:D

Ugh, srry, I'm kinda of a nutter for romance and stuff, hehe. Sincerely, Lady O.
xXThe-LonerXx chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
cool! plz update soon!
LauRawrCait chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
please please please please pleaseeeeee continue x
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
That was great. Update soon.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
amazing!
x-sairah-x chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
this story is awesome! hope you update soon! sarah xx
charmedatwriting chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
plz plz plz update soon i love the story so far this chapter has such a sweet ending
daisychains123 chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
AW! its fluff mania!
daisychains123 chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
This is great! One thing though you made a mistake, Remus called Hermione 'Hermione' not 'Hershey' ...“Hermione, I already gave you a reason...” Remus started... so yeah, just thought you might like to know... good story, keep it up!
JudgeGooby chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
that aho comment made me cack up, your story is so sweet, I thought remus was going to kill him self for a second! lmao hermione a werwolf hunter! well anyway it was really lovly them to hookin up and all.

ur loyal reader

goby

we

REMUS LUPIN AND HERMIONE GRANGER TIME TRAVEL FICS ROCK ESPECIALLY URS

wo
Jenny Cullen chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Hey this is a pretty good start and I'm going to read more of it later.
hermioneanddraco2005 chapter 7 . 5/2/2006
OH OH OH! More please! This si my first time reading a HG/RL pairing and I love your story! Please do continue and hope to hear more of your wonderful story soon!Take care!

Krista