Reviews for Snakes and Spiders
verity candor chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I love these fics. I'm so jealous of them. YAY!
leaf chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
Since I found out that the other chapters for this fic were out, I stopped by. *waves*

*"I speak with Hagrid. Hello, Friend of Hagrid."

:cringes: That didn’t stop him from trying to eat Harry and Ron, though.../

*Aragog clicked with mild disapproval. "You are not making sense, Hagrid's Friend."

M...wouldn’t he say ‘Hagrid’s brother’ or something like that?

*Tom smiled a bit, then leaned over and kissed her. While he hadn't really expected their first kiss to come in front of an Acromantula and the Gryffindor mascot, it was still...quite nice.

Woohoo! Go Tom! Go Moira!

~

:sighs happily: I can do my homework peacefully now, not wondering what happened next. :)

Leaf
UnrepentantReader chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Loved the ending (: Especially Rubeus's "Well, yeah, but yeh never said yeh wanted ter kiss her!" I howled. The bits about being voted honorary Gryffindor and Slytherin were funny too. The romance was _very_ well done.

OMGRITEMORNOWKTHXBY!
UnrepentantReader chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
That was sweet. But not sickeningly, just enough to make me pleased for them. Tom is just a wonderful character, and Moira is fun too, and oh, Sharessa is hilarious. Oh, and I loved the dancing hat bit.
UnrepentantReader chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
LOL. Seeing Tom Riddle's snake O8 Tom was really cute. And bowler's as part of mating ritual was...disturbing, to say the least.

The crush is being handled wonderfully; just awkwardness and clumsiness.
Cyberwolf chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
Whoa. Just, well, whoa. This is the first of your series that I clicked, which meant I was hopelessly lost at first. so I went back to your author's page to read the rest, and you HOOKED me. Like a big-mouth bass on a fisherman's bait.

I love this series. It's so well-written; the bond between Rubeus and Tom and the rest of the family is real and sweet but not unbelievable...and the smart-mouth Tom and his reactions to his brother's Gryffindor friends...

Wai! I love this story - Moira and Tom are so cute together. Although Ernie McMillan was a jerk, and I hope Moira isn't directly related to him...

BTW, Tom's near the age where he (in canon HP) went off and killed his father and grandparents. Obviously this Tom isn't that psychopathic, but will there be a confrontation with Tom Riddle, Sr. and Tom Riddle, Jr. anytime soon?

And this is a (gasp) innovative and original story in the HP fandom. I didn't know that was even possible anymore, what with every other story fitting in a predetermined mold, and all the others just plain plagiarisms. Kudos!

And I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapter. Hope to see it soon.
Jess Idres chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
That you GODS for another chapter! The bowler hats frighten me. But once again, excellent writing, particularily in mental and physical dialogue. You make this Believable! Arigatou!