Reviews for Hyperion's Son
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
Please tell me theres more of this somewhere?!
pierceangelus chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
Even unfinished this is superbly written... I like how you created your characters... This is the Buffy and Angel relationship I loved from the beginnings of BTVS. I hope you keep adding to it as I would love to keep reading more of your work. :)
the wrong company chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
I want to know how is ends. It's been so long but I feel like it deserves an ending. Please!
the wrong company chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Please update this. I know it's been years but I need closure. I want to know how it ends!
tinka0234 chapter 25 . 10/29/2011
this is a grat story, hope you finish it!
Stina Whatever chapter 25 . 1/2/2011
this is a great story, and i love it because it's so great and i like connor in this
Rads chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Is this story still being updated?
Jada Ryl chapter 25 . 9/7/2010
I love this fic! You have everyone so very much in character. Joshua's a fun addition. Wesley's grown to be so mature. And he's a Watcher again! Hurray! I'm so glad to see him working with Faith and them actually making a good team, unlike the Sunnydale fiasco. And Spike as a de-facto Watcher.. priceless! Are you still working on this fic? I'd hate to see it abandoned. And Fred's death... I liked how in your version, she got to go out fighting. A Hole In the World was amazing, but there really wasn't much she could do...
Susan chapter 25 . 8/25/2010
Please finish this great story.
raYo chapter 25 . 1/24/2010
Wow... That was amazing!

16 hours ago I started reading this story and I couldn't stop till now. Your story is just perfect! I love how you're beating Connor through all this and your writing is so realisitic. All the characters are well written. They are just like we know them!

Please keep up on this story. I like to read more 'bout Connors way to find a place called home and I wanna know if and how they crack the case!

Will you write on?

Best wishes

Stephanie
angel1969 chapter 25 . 10/27/2009
Are you going to finish the story? Or what? I Liked it so much. Do you have another site I can look in your completed story? Let me know...
lafatablu chapter 25 . 10/20/2009
Questa ff รจ bellissima, aspetto con ansia di poter leggere il seguito. Bravo Connor che ha deciso di curarsi...sono contenta

Ciao dall'Italia

I Love Angel&Buffy and I Love Connor

Hi from Italy
ba2006 chapter 25 . 10/10/2009
Awesome fic :) cant wait for the next update

BA forever
sarah chapter 25 . 10/10/2009
excellent update

i am so happy with connor's decision , great work
MacKenzie Creations chapter 25 . 10/9/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter! I'm so glad you updated! I can't wait for the next chapter!

{{hugs}]