Reviews for Blackadder, Edmund Blackadder
LittleBounce chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
oh what an evil cliffie! I was looking forward to Patricia's reaction, but I guess this still gives me something to look forward to :) His spy side is properly beginning to show, now. Am smiling at the prospect of him in all black ;)

the only CC comment I would make is that it is easier to follow dialogue when each person's dialogue (and associated actions) has a line of its own. When you have several people's speech contained in one paragraph, it is followable, but you have to take your mind off the plot to concentrate on who's saying what.

ok... save us from this evil cliffie soon, please :)
LittleBounce chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Oooo! a shell existence! nice one! It'll be cool to find out whether Grim was ever there, or whether his disappearance was recent or gradual...
LittleBounce chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
ooo - good twist! didn't see that coming. We're starting to see the blackadder bravado here, too. Nice one ;)
LittleBounce chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Wow... I've never come across a triplicate cross-over before! blimey... I did enjoy the mixed reaction to goody going on holiday and Grim returning. That made me chuckle... I've had moments of mixed tidings like that myself before at work...

love the way you describe the village and station as the bowels of England. You're not far off, actually. Lol!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Good story
Kitty chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
What you've written is really good. Blackadder, The Thin Blue Line and Johhny English are some of my fave shows and I just love Rowan Atkinson.

Keep up the good work.
MacGyver chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
thank you for the feedback...I fully admit that i am definitely not good at writing stories and i am trying to see if i can get down the Blackadder personality.

Hopefully i can get some more ideas soon.
Spooky-Cactus chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
Well, I'm not very sure what to say about this. It's interesting, certainly, and I like the plot, but it's not very.. Edmund. I think the idea would work well as a Johnny English/Thin Blue Line fic, but their personalities are very different from Blackadder's, so I can't really believe the 'all the same person' thing. Obviously I don't mean this badly, but it's just my opinion.
TLA chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
Like Byron said, it's good.. You might want to take time, and think of where you want your characters to go.. Like you said, you don't know.. Also, what you could do is think of having one thing, and then not having that same thing, and see what situations come up from those two different senerio (sp?) You know what I mean?
Byron chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
pretty good, this will give me something to look forward to reading. couple of small errors in some areas.

"Things had actually been 'quite' around the station"

"Irene Turner. Inspector,' 'have some"

other then that, pretty good :P