Reviews for Born of Pain
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009

Oww *-*

They are soo cute togheter.

And how it began and how it is going to end is just soo cute too *-*

Well, I loved your fic.

Bye, may God be with you.
Denzi chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Awe that was awesome
endiahna chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I really enjoyed this story, it was deep and funny at the same time.
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This was very good. I can't believe Rogue said that to Logan it was so funny. And I can totoalyl see the Prof doing that to Logan! This is one of the best Scott/Logan fiks I read, I love reading fiks where they dealing with Jean gone and you did it very well.

Isabella Rossellini chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
wow... I cannot believe what Rouge said to Logan... I love it! _
XLadySnowX chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I'm lost for words. That was so sexy! I want Scott to get it on with Logan... SO hot! luv ya hun xx
Kari Anna chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
**Whatever dignity Logan thought he possessed was torn to shreds when Xavier passed him in the hall, and calmly asked how his and Scott’s night had been. Logan had stared at him open-mouthed, until Xavier had chuckled to himself and wheeled away, leaving Logan to stare after him in horror.**

Prof. X WOULD do something like that! I love the way you wrote Rogue and the professor. And thank you, BTW. This is the only well-written Scott/Logan fic I've come across, seeing as they're not a particularly popular couple as it is. I love how you kept everyone pretty much in character, and the good spelling and punctuation and grammar. YAY!
Denae chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
aw mega cute, but the OC you mentioned in the disclaimer, did you mean Original Character or Out Of Character ((OOC)) other than that slight mishap, a very well thought out story, neither man seems too out of char. An all around good fic, especially well done if your fandom isn't X-men. Congrats!
Mina Harker Wilhelmina Murray chapter 1 . 11/24/2004

LG Mina
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Aw, that ending was so sweet! I've always been a bit of a Wolverine/Cyclops shipper, but sadly, I've found so few stories with this pairing, so this story makes me especially happy about this story. I love the way you wrote them and the Rogue scenes made me snicker. A great story!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
get a life. don't you have anything better to do than write perverted stories.

chiral-inertia chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
*whistles* Damn! that was some good shit! and i don't mean that in a bad way! that was SO awesome! i just love Scotty and Logan! *sigh* With all of their manliness and sexiness that just oozes off of them!...i'm straying. I want more Scotty/Logan stories honey! Bravo!

Cece1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Great story! It was short and sweet ) (my fav kind of story). I loved the scenes with Rogue and Xavier. :) Ever think of writing a sequel. ;)
Lonely Shadow Knight chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
nice. very well written. googd luck to ya on furture pieces.
tmelange chapter 1 . 12/21/2003