Reviews for Like Cat And Dog
i enjoy your humor
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
do more please
mandapandabug chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
so why is this story not finished? it is super crazy and uber awesome. crazy awesome. i really enjoy it! please update it! i know this seems like a crazy request since it is 6 years old and your probably wondering what kind of life i live to have stubbled across and actually read something so old.. it is a sad life. please indulge me and update... pllease! for me! review you later_
Emeralddragon694 chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Good story! Poor Yuugi. If only Ryou had been with Seto instead, he seemed reluctant to let Jou do anything, plus Yuugi could have let Jou help out. You're a great author :)
Kitty Caesar chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Hehe, this is interesting. X3

I don't normally read fanfics that are too AU related (fairy-tale, SciFi, ect), but I'm in the process of reading all of your KaiJou stuff so I was like "Why not?" lol

Update please!
katTheCharmer86 chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
cant wait for the next chapter!
dragon chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
wow i like ur story its good pleae continue adn update asap i want to know what happens next plaese adn frankly why hasn't yugi noticed seto is gone um is he that happy adn lost in his own world but its cute jst the same
Lady Samurai chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
Hasn't Yugi realized Seto is missing? Wow, he must really live in his own little world...
Lady Samurai chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
Jou is kind od an airhead...
Lady Samurai chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Poor Ryou... Seto's got an obssesion.
Lady Samurai chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
Apple-pie?
King Mana chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
So cute. I hope you continue. ::gives you Seto/Jou cookies:: yummy cookies for good story!
sakikaiba chapter 4 . 12/3/2004
finish this story please!
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
pretty good, though none of them seemed to have run into anything real perilous in the forest yet. What's so bad about it? Are there man eating rabbits or something? Anyway good chapter, please update soon.
Ch3rry1010 chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
it was cute kinda made me laugh the others r just wondering update ja