Reviews for Tears in Heaven
RobinaRain chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
You haven't updated this in what, 10 years? And you left it with a cliffhanger? Sure, it wasn't like the one before that, but still. :P
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That...was mean. Really, really mean.
tmntandx-menfan101 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Come on u should totally keep doing the story and finish it. How about getting Logan to help kitty get the medicine and Kurt will live, and kitty and Kurt would kiss in the end. There it practically writes itself. Just PLEASE finish the story. I'm DESPERATE.
saruke101 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
um... you spelt zwei worng and please update soon.
9996 characters chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
plz plz plz update its been like 4yrs

so plz plz update this story soon

plz plz update
AzarathianWarrior chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Oh, why did you stop there? So interesting...I'm glad Kitty didn't kill herself, that would've been sad. Please continue ASAP.
IBM62 chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
This is great! Please keep writing!
point blank chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
ei update
Kittys'shadow chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
wow that was unbeliveable! kitty trying to kill her self kurt well dieing!What more can you ask for? keep it up write more soon. I just got to read it! Wow i hope this wasno to long! Any to make this well...why can't she talk to Rogue..arn't they like best friends?
Hero and Bob chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Have you given up on this story completely? Please tell me you haven't, I want to know what happens!

hopefully (and maybe a bit desperately)

Hero
CaryFairy chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
DUDE OMG! she'd better not kill herself. she needs to find the medicine and bring it back quick status
heat-shorty chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
wow... this made me cry! I mean it's so... sad? No not really... I enjoy reading it... Well... I wish for another chapter!PLEASE?

-starless-007

P.S I'm sorry if i reviewed just now and thank you for the review.
AngelofMercy86 chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
wow
bant chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
Yeah, awesome. I love the emotion packed into this. This is great! Update SOON please!
Fool With Many Names chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Hey, You left it at a major cliffy! you cant tell me thats it! Please update i read your stories and theirs great. your doing a good job so update soon. these are on my faves list.