Reviews for Fields of Gold
nezuko11738 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I read this fic a long time ago and I have to say, it's the most beautiful fic I've ever come across. Your characterization and narration are simply amazing, with a lot of undertones and aftertaste that made me speechless because of their beauty. Thanks for writing this, one true gem I could never forget.
Sano chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I totally loved this.
FairyMage chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Yay! I love SanzoHakkai (it seems like such an... intelligent pairing), and I found your fic to be particularly lovely. It was short, and simple, but I think it captured a certain aspect of their relationship well. I also liked the repeated imagery of the sun, and the title was pretty (I like the song ) even though it didn't quite seem to match anything in the fic itself... But who cares about a little detail like that?
FairyMage chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
HA! Who missed the 38 reference? _ Aww... I like this fic... it's so mellow and Sanzo's SO needy and everybody's just... laid back... it's such a nice change from when Sanzo's pointing his gun at everybody and screaming.
Tyrne J chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
::laughs at the ending:: Very nicely done. Yay! I think I love this story. Like the scene where Sanzo's passed out at his desk, and Hakkai admitting that he could eventually get drunk - And Goku getting beaned by a fan - they really offset the serious bits well. Good job!
Monou Hakkai chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Hey that was a really nice story. Sanzo and Hakkai's interaction was just wonderful to read through and the conversation they had regarding themselves and the other two members of the ikkou was entertaining :) I enjoyed reading the gentle understanding between Sanzo and Hakkai.
P.S I like Sanzo angst too ;;
Shin Sankai chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
KAH! I wish I could write this good. Love it when you give Sanzo and Hakkai lil happy endings. Though angst is good...I just hate it when they don't come together... well ja! _
Zi chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Probabky the best Sanzo/Hakkai fic I ever read. I mean it.
You had me crying, you know? And that's quite a feat, I tell you. Furthermore, they are both perfectly in character, and your writing style is breathtaking. I will be sure to check out every story you ever write! :)
Inarae chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
Purr... warm fuzzies.
Tirza chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
Hi sf, Im just about to laugh myself till I drop dead... And I thought youre not anywhere near shounen-ai... but its well written and it makes some sense... Oh well, just keep on writing... Thanks for the laugh!
Sariyuki chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
I love this fic. I like Sanzo angst!fic too, only if it's happy end. Just like this one _ Thank you. Cheers~
M-chan chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I kept re-reading this one. It's so.. sweet and comforting. Left me with a smile. It makes 38 pairing justified. I remember someone in a website (Smoking Circle?) complaining s/he didn't understand why so many fanfic authors pair 8 with 3. I wondered too but I start to think that it can be .. nice? because it has potential to make good fics with deep emotional stuff that don't need to be overtly expressed. Just hint (sweet hint) will do. That's the way 3 and 8 are. (Suddenly I think that 5 can also be deep and uses hints... I'm babbling. Stop)
crankyhermit chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Pretty imagery. Nice story. I'm inappropriately pleased to see that you cleaned it up!1 Most of it anyway. )
Nightfall Rising chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
Absolutely lovely—and believable, which is a less usual thing to find of a fic. Not only are the characters in character, but the series is in character. It could certainly happen this way, although it did seem that Goku went very quickly from learning about the birds and bees to wanting to move in with someone—either that or Gojyo is having a Guys and Dolls length engagement. This is excellent work.
amaltia chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
I loved that! Funny and serious at the same time.. nicely written!

Actually I was thinking of writing a Sanzo angst!fic... :) but not yet anyway...

anyway love this to bits! (as usual when it comes to anything you write) XD XD

*gives chocolates*