Reviews for Trilithons
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 5 . 1/14
Nice story!
mgamberger chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Very nice and interesting. I normally just read Sam/Jack fics, but since I love Sam, I do read fics about her. And since you write so well, I loved to read it.
ecco chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Fan of the first times when stargate was a not a long term tv show or so well known, I've read my share of fanfic before slipping away after the 8th season. This fic is the only one plus "conversing with cliffs" by Jojo that I've kept and keep read again when I need it. Deep and meaningful, thank you.
Jay chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
A very nice piece of fanfic. It was an enjoyable read and a nice Carter fic. If I didn't have to get up in 3 hours I'd read more of your writing but there's the part where I do have to get up in 3 hours ;). Thank you for a very nice bedtime story :)
hedwiggins chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
This was a fascinating story, especially with Carter being caught by the spell of a Goauld(?). I'm wondering if you might do a sequel about what might happen when she gets back to earth, like if there are any lasting effects of the encounter, and Jack trying to get through her walls? Especially after the comments about how they've all sort of drifted apart from each other, and how they need to regain their former close knit relationships with each other.
FriendlySG1FanficReader chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
I'm a bit bemused by the fact that this story hasn't had as many reviews as others I have read, despite the fact that it is of extremely high quality.

I commend you greatly upon your inclusion of Celtic mythology. I have to admit that Celtic mythology is a personal interest of mine, and I was glad to see it has a place in the fan fiction world of Stargate, alongside Egyptian, Greek and Roman mythologies.

A very well written story, congratulations!
Arathi chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
Terrific story. Your descriptions are great and the plot is interesting. I'll have to check out a couple of your other stories.
eden alice chapter 5 . 9/14/2003
Brilliant! I love the description especially at the start it really set the scene. This is a nice intresting idea that is similar to other things I have read but totaly original at the same time. I don't supose you could write some more even though you have already said"The End"?
sg1psychopath chapter 5 . 9/14/2003
That was really good. Are you going to do a sequal? I think it would be really good if you did. I really enjoyed that.

~Bekki~