Reviews for I've Put a Spell on You
westwindwaker chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
This is great :)
Love Your Stories chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
You wrote Ms. Bell instead of Ms. Snow a couple of times...
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
It's a good thing Logan was ONLY turned into a unicron instead of something MORE dangerous say like a dinosaur, dragon or a five headed dragon.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
This story is amazing. I was laughing out loud the whole way through this chapter.
Luc Star chapter 10 . 6/15/2005
hahahahahah... u know... i don't review all your work cauise i'm still trying to catch up with your latest one.. but this one definitely deserves one. it was hillarious from start till the end. well.. ok... thats all yer gonna get. cause i gotta read the next story. soo many stories to read... and since its the start of summer vacation... so much time in hand.
Descendent chapter 7 . 9/30/2003
The joke about the Homo... I mean Fairies was classic. I loved it. I love this fic. Keep up the good work.

Descendent
merlyn2 chapter 10 . 9/29/2003
Poor Kitty.
Eileen chapter 10 . 9/29/2003
What do you do for an encore?
WormmonABC chapter 10 . 9/29/2003
Hm... a swapping of job... lol, that's scarry. *Psycho music plays- AKA my theme*
Wizard1 chapter 10 . 9/29/2003
Well, now that everything's back to abnormal...

(Mrs. Snow-Ball?)

Bad Benny! Although, Kitty does bear a degree of responsibility for not being able to make up her mind about which one to pick.

Kitty (as the Fairies chase her): HEY!

Me: It's not *all* your fault. One of the two idiots could decide to give up on you and chase someone else.

Lance & Peter: Did you just call us idiots?

Me: Oh, boy.

(Heads for the hills, Avalanche and Colossus hot on my heels).

Anyway, awesome conclusion, Red Witch! Even the Joes have never been to a demon wedding (well, before now- Shipwreck was in attendance). Will we be seeing the good Doctor, his apprentice, or the fairies again? Off to take a look at My Dinner With Nightcrawler!

(Picks up pace as angry mutant teenagers get closer!)
L1701E chapter 10 . 9/29/2003
Well, I guess everything's back to normal.

Paul: As normal as normal gets around here.

Scott: *Marches in* _ L17! WE NEED TO TALK!

Hoo boy! Anyway, I got a new chapter of "Birth of a Juke Box Hero" up! Check it out!
Wizard1 chapter 9 . 9/28/2003
Ms. March stuck in the air?

Oh that poor- oh, who am I kidding? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love the anime fairies! Will they be making a return appearance sometime?

One of the strangest endings you have ever come up with? That sounds awesome, Red Witch! Can't wait!

Oh, and what did you think of Uprising?
WormmonABC chapter 9 . 9/28/2003
Dude... dude. _

Hey, you ever wonder in Uprising why they didn't show the B'hood when their house was being watched? Weird, huh?
Neva chapter 9 . 9/28/2003
Ha! Finally Xavier has to face the consequences of his actions! And Syracuse, may I just add, is a fairy who knows what's going on.
merlyn2 chapter 9 . 9/28/2003
Well, Ms. March just sank to a new low. "Here, don't eat me, eat them instead!"

I can't wait to see the ending.