Reviews for Photo Albums
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
angeLwings chapter 19 . 6/27/2004
Damn, that's good. You're good. A little heavy on the chest for me-I thought the Photo Album concept would mean happy memories-but wonderful nevertheless. Beautiful. Keep it up.
WordsAndDoodles chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Wow this is great! Sorry my review is long overdue.. A great great project you got here... looking forward to more projects! I really love your stories bit by bit...! mwah!
da-mouse chapter 18 . 1/23/2004
there's really not much to say for this particular drabble except that i really do think this is one of your best [although i know you don't think so ;)] at portraying the often complex relationship between fuuko and mi-chan. to him she's always something else, different but many a time he just refused to see or admit it. she knows that he thinks otherwise and yet his not admitting it renders the whole relationship into nothing, not into what it could have been.
i gotta say i love this. oodles. ;)
huggles,
mouse
G-Cleft chapter 18 . 1/18/2004
As usual, it's another scenario endeared to me, just as all the To-fuu bits are. It's so Mikagami! Wonderful imagery, I tell you. Oh, and after going through each photograph and carefully pondering each, I've settled for Three Little Words. It's angsty... it's my thing... it's calling to me. Thank you for that inspiration. Keep up the compilation.
damouse chapter 17 . 1/2/2004
two new stories for me to review _
braids of control: yup, me is an anime watcher and a two volume manga reader o_o so yeah, can't comment much on this joker-centered bit. :) but i CAN comment on xabie-chan's writing...short, effective, delivers. *thumbs up*
stand by me: i would interpret this as neon and kurei...forgive me if i am wrong *wince* anyway, once again, you portrayed the angsty neon wonderfully. she really really loves kurei, ne? that kind of love...and the part that struck me was where you wrote that even if she could live all over again, she would not change a thing. that would be one of the greatest love: to love even though you know your love would never be returned. kudos, xabie. wonderful fic.
waiting for more! hohoho, i am greedy! :P
mouse-chan
Reeeeeeeenaaa chapter 17 . 12/14/2003
Is that about Neon and Kurei?
shiroijyuujika chapter 17 . 12/12/2003
I'm wondering who this is, my guess is neon, but then again I might be wrong.
Other notes: Thanks for your constructive review. The Card Games one is picking at my brains.
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 17 . 12/12/2003
Poor poor Neon, if only unrequited love didn't work that way. And to think, in the end, Kurei still left her anyway. What a jerk. XP
Sinister Overlord chapter 16 . 12/7/2003
It's about time someone commemorated Joker. That was the greatest injustice in the whole manga, and most people just ignore it.
Okay, granted, ignoring it is actually a good thing 'cause it means he's alive, but still...
da-mouse chapter 9 . 12/1/2003
let's see what i can stuff into one review _
empty house: ah, thanks so much for dedicating it to me! and it's mi-chan centered! yay! although it was sad...*sob*...poor mi-chan. such powerful usage of words, xabie-chan. it's not only the house that was empty, it was mi-chan's heart, too. the loss of his sister, and the empty house probably made things worse. poor poor mi-chan. oh well, we'll leave it to fuuko to coddle him...yes, that's the rabid mi-chan/fuuko fan in me that's speaking. ;) once again thanks for the dedication! *huggies*
ice blue eyes: ah, fuuko/raiha fic. *crossed eyes* i shall refrain the mi-chan/fuuko rabid fan in me from speaking then. hehe. urm...first and last crush [no! mi-chan!] and those words just made the whole thing more depressed, cos the way i see it...fuuko's already so sad about them destined to fight...and someone she actually like so much [i refuse to use 'love'! so much for being unbiased...] and i like the part about memories and laughter as well. err...pardon me if i made a mistake about the pairing...not sure what raiha's eye color is...i presumed it to be raiha based on the whole 'evil man' thing and the prince and princess thing. _ anyway, great piece of angst there. effective, too. as always. :)
three simple words: WA! this is SO SAD! *sniff* mi-chan, you dolt! if you'd open up that precious gold-filled mouth earlier...you wouldn't have lost fuuko, ne? yes, she has been waiting for too long, and perhaps just felt that it was not worth waiting. wanting to hear it for so long, and upon hearing it, just doesn't mean much anymore. eloquent, xabie-chan. just *sniff* sad...that's all.
into the future: recca/yanagi. [yes, i notice my bad habit of putting my decided coupling in the beginning of every photo :P] and that's really some great writing there. yanagi's love for recca is so wonderfully portrayed...putting herself before him 'rather stayed warm in the cabin, but chose to accomodate her husband's wishes' and always looking for his well-being. and yes, they will always be there for each other. although i don't like yanagi much...hehehe...but that was a lovely, lovely piece.
lonely music: ah, neon/kurei! great piece of work describing neon's anguish in short, simple writing. it's sad when she thought that she could never compare to kurenai, maybe kurei just loved kurenai too much [i think neon and kurei had something going on in the manga...is it? :P i am not sure...] and neon's hidden anger at kurenai, her frustration and sadness, thus the destroying of the rosebushes. such an impact, at least to me.
tuneless tune: mi-chan/fuuko! yea! oh, i *really* like this one. kind of reminded me of your third photo, 'staring'. the strange phenomena of fuuko overtaking some things in mi-chan's life without even him knowing it,or noticing it until to a certain point. and then that was the time he KNEW that he was stuck on her. i love this photo a whole lot. the typical mi-chan denial thing, and so tastefully done. what's not to love?
GREAT photos, xabie! sorry it took me so long to review, though...forgive me? :) as for your challenge...i *might* take up 'staring' and 'tuneless tune' and encompassed it into a one-shot [yes, i can only write one-shots. sad.] but...i can't really promise you that. but i WILL promise to work on it. and once again, thank you for such wonderfully great pieces. they may be short, but each and everyone just powerfully strong in meaning in their own way. i salute!
*grinz*
mouse-chan
Kat-gurl1 chapter 15 . 11/19/2003
i wonder who's the guy in chap 15?
MoonPhoenix chapter 15 . 11/17/2003
WHO WAS THAT? those are such lovely short stuff.
akina nakamori chapter 15 . 11/14/2003
sugoi! I love the parts with mi-chan and fuuko!:sobs: especially the one with fuuko leaving Tokiya...I think my favorite was wallets... anyway, keep up the good work...Im a fan of your stories...very creative...
Eirist chapter 15 . 11/10/2003
i have a question...who is the guy in chapter 15? i like this chapter anyway...can i have some TOFU please...onegai...i really love that pairing...anywayz keep it up this is a very good ficcy...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »