Reviews for The Wounded
LM chapter 16 . 9/19/2004

But this really is just begging for a sequel...
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
This is a truly excellent story, and I'm really glad you're writing a sequel-for one thing, this isn't really an ending, it's just a pause. (ok, the paws that refreshes, couldn't help myself). But I've enjoyed it very much. I really liked seeing some changes in Harry, too.
Kedi chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
Beautiful ending. I'm looking forward to the sequel. :)
Soubi-san chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
I really enjoyed your story! Please write a sequel soon! What did Harry say to Severus?
mon chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
I like this story. I usually have something against 'saving suicide', as: why don't you just let them have their way? but this one is good. I guess it's because things won't become 'alright', and there's no 'we're all there for you' stuff. it is true healing. well done indeed.

hope to see the sequel some time soon.
duj chapter 16 . 9/18/2004
Very sad end. Looking forward to the sequel.
Anna-Karin chapter 16 . 9/18/2004
Okay. I've been following this story, and the story before this one. I liked it a lot. I like that you didn't make a rose-tinted happy end, but one in which Snape is on the right path, but still has a long way to go. It feels more realistic to me, as realistic as fictive charaters get. I liked the new character of Healer Guilford, and the fact that he's a nice guy who looks like a movie villain. It's some backstory he's got. Bit like he's the one Snape could have been, if life had been kinder to the Potions Master. I also liked that Snape has the option to transform into a dog when he wants that hug he's too cautious to ask for in human form.

All in all, great story. I wish you luck with the sequel.
emikae chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
so cute. i think you should do another one. or just a one-shot with Harry's reaction. sigh. bedtime. gotta go. i liked it tho.

CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
A fitting ending, but sad. Poor Severus, he would have been much happier as a dog. But still, there's more to come, ne? Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed the entirety of this sequel and I can't wait to read the next one!

Nadin chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
I liked your fic very much, so I am looking forward for a sequel. Thanks for writing.
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
AW! OMG! This last chapter was so sad! And I love how u made Sev remember! Can't wait for the seuual!

BoomChick chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
Aw! Poor Snape, I hope things work out for him in the end. This was a wonderful fic, and I would love to see maybe a one shot about Snapes recovery later.
Catty chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
I loved your story, it showed things I had suspected about Snape from the moment I read 'Snape's Worst Memory' from the fifth book. I know how emotionally damaging it can be to be teased, taunted, and publically humillated like J. K. Rowling says Snape was. I was amazed at how well written it was. Being an author myself (or at least I try to be :) )I know how hard it can be at times to make each chapter and the story flow correctly but you did a wonderful job of it. I loved how you ended it. I was captivated from beginning to end.
katclaws29 chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
ok I'll admit my thought close and I wanted to cry. (I maintain that I did not cry composer was maintain at all times) Good ending, realistic in the world of imperfections and that happy endings are not a guarantee. It looks like a sequel will be in order. You have left too many lose ends.

I am waiting not so patiently on my end. Thanks for a fun read.

Nemo Returning chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
Thank you for the wonderful story!

But, please, don't label it as FINISHED.

It's *definitely* in the dire need of a sequel :)
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »