Reviews for The Wounded
Alina11 chapter 16 . 9/25/2004
This story was wonderful, i can't wait for you to update it. I also hope that in the sequel to this you keep up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
Alina11 chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Go Hermione! This is going great so far, i know i haven't read the rest of this story yet, but i just wanted to say how much i like it so far. and i hope someday you might be inspired to fill in the gaps a bit. you know between the first two stories and also maybe write stuff in Harry and Herione's, and other's opinions. I like how you portray Hermione in this story, i'd be great if you wrote more in her point of view. especially if you wrote about her developing her feelings for Harry.
Freudiger G chapter 16 . 9/25/2004
i love this story. it's bittersweet. sad, but hopeful - a mix fitting snape.

i'd love a sequel, but don't feel rushed, it's a great end, where you stopped!

Freudiger Götterfunken
LM chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
Aw...!...

But this really is just begging for a sequel...
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
This is a truly excellent story, and I'm really glad you're writing a sequel-for one thing, this isn't really an ending, it's just a pause. (ok, the paws that refreshes, couldn't help myself). But I've enjoyed it very much. I really liked seeing some changes in Harry, too.
Kedi chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
Beautiful ending. I'm looking forward to the sequel. :)
Soubi-san chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
I really enjoyed your story! Please write a sequel soon! What did Harry say to Severus?
mon chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
I like this story. I usually have something against 'saving suicide', as: why don't you just let them have their way? but this one is good. I guess it's because things won't become 'alright', and there's no 'we're all there for you' stuff. it is true healing. well done indeed.

hope to see the sequel some time soon.
duj chapter 16 . 9/18/2004
Very sad end. Looking forward to the sequel.
Anna-Karin chapter 16 . 9/18/2004
Okay. I've been following this story, and the story before this one. I liked it a lot. I like that you didn't make a rose-tinted happy end, but one in which Snape is on the right path, but still has a long way to go. It feels more realistic to me, as realistic as fictive charaters get. I liked the new character of Healer Guilford, and the fact that he's a nice guy who looks like a movie villain. It's some backstory he's got. Bit like he's the one Snape could have been, if life had been kinder to the Potions Master. I also liked that Snape has the option to transform into a dog when he wants that hug he's too cautious to ask for in human form.

All in all, great story. I wish you luck with the sequel.
emikae chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
so cute. i think you should do another one. or just a one-shot with Harry's reaction. sigh. bedtime. gotta go. i liked it tho.

~emikae
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
A fitting ending, but sad. Poor Severus, he would have been much happier as a dog. But still, there's more to come, ne? Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed the entirety of this sequel and I can't wait to read the next one!

_~

DreamWeaver
Nadin chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
I liked your fic very much, so I am looking forward for a sequel. Thanks for writing.
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
AW! OMG! This last chapter was so sad! And I love how u made Sev remember! Can't wait for the seuual!

~bRiTtNeY
BoomChick chapter 16 . 9/17/2004
Aw! Poor Snape, I hope things work out for him in the end. This was a wonderful fic, and I would love to see maybe a one shot about Snapes recovery later.
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »