Reviews for The Wounded
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I am loving this story
Lerry Hazel chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Wow! That was absolutely beautiful!
MountainRose chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
that was... very hard for me to read, i should have stopped, *wry grin* i've always longed for an easier life, one less complicated and where my body doesn't betray me. I have cronic fatigue syndrome and god to be able to RUN... so yes. a difficult story to read. it was worth it, however. Redemption, healing, powerful topics and well handled.

thank you for a good story.
Miravisu chapter 16 . 8/19/2010

Aww, interesting idea, indeed!
Emilie Rose chapter 16 . 4/29/2010
This was great. Really wonderful character insight. Bravo!
Emilie Rose chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Poor Severus. Being a dog would help him though. Interesting idea.
gennastar chapter 16 . 10/27/2009
Therapy is the best answer I'd have for Snape. Being in contact with that level of evil would hurt anyone.
Muirgen Monet chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Oh my God. Wonderful, wonderful chapter. I love how you portray Snape. He is so a sad soul. Awesome chapter!
ArianaSnape chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
The writing of the story is very good, but I just don't think of Snape as defeated, he would never kill himself. He seems like the ultimate survivor; he knows how to save his neck in any situation and siucide is too cowardly an act for him to commit and like he says at the end of HBP he is not a coward!
mimmom chapter 16 . 4/26/2009
Ohh, poor severus. So sad. I am glad you're doing a sequel!
mimmom chapter 16 . 4/26/2009
Ohh, poor severus. So sad. I am glad you're doing a sequel!
willyork chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
"This has deep friendships, but will not become slash, although I hope this will appeal to everyone, slash and non-slash readers alike."

Well...just FYI- I'm a slash fic girl and it certainly appeals to me. This, maybe the 3rd time i've gone through the series
7nerone chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
Wow, that was amazing T_T I love your brain. Hah, this fic had me hunched over, feeling the weights on their shoulders, and it had me laughing, and it had me feeling warm, and it even had me crying (not only from sadness, from other feelings as well) and that, my unknown friend, is a great accomplishment, seeing that I don't cry very often at all. So thank you, for the greatest read in some time.
snarky Beth chapter 16 . 1/11/2008
Oh my God, this was so beautiful and sad! SO much emotion, so much despair, heart-break, pain, frustration. And then there was love, sweetness, funnyness, a wonderful friendship. I am IN LOVE with this story, I'm without a doupt going to read the sequal. The first part of the story, Practicaly Brothers, was a sweet friendship fic full of humor and deepness. This one, The Wounded, was so heat-breaking and heart-warming, I found myself flipping between wiping away tears and smiling at the sweetness. This is such a wonderful friendship, so much promise too. Wish I could live with Remus and Severus, I love them so. I LOVE this story, off to read and reveiw the sequal.
HRT chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This was just excellent. I thought your portrayal of Snape's anguish and recovery was a very splendid read. Thanks for writing this!
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »