Reviews for The Wounded
Ali chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
More!Please!
Aurumlupi chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
Clever Hermione. I'm warning you again! Don't you kill off Snape!

~Auria

PS. I love the story, I just can't bare to have both Remus hurt by loosing Snape and by Snape never being again.
Aurumlupi chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
Don't let Severus kill himself. I will never forgive you if you do! *sob* The very thought makes me wimper. He has all the classical signs of wanting to. Don't you let him! Don't you dare!

Aurumlupi chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
It's working! It's working! I'm so glad you have decided to go on with this line.

Tethered Serpent chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
Glad to see you continuing with this. I followed you over here from FictionAlley, and I think I'm hooked.

While I do like Severus/Hermione in general, I think I'm glad you're not going that way in this. While a romance is the easiest way to get someone invested in Life, it's also the quick and dirty method. It tends to leave the disease while curing the symptoms, as it were. As witness all the fics where the romance dries up, or the love interest dies, and there's Sev again, with more pain than before, Apparating into his mountain.

So, if you can get poor Severus out of his downward spiral without having the whole thing turn into "Letter from Exile One Merciful Morning" (which I love, don't get me wrong) I will be cheering madly.
lavondyss21 chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
very good story!
Mel J1701 chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
I just love how this story is developing and seeing how everyone is slowly adjusting to a post-Voldemort world.

The way you're portraying the characters is so well depicted from the way Hermione can be so grown up yet is still like a teenage girl when it comes to Harry to the way Sev may have softened to Remus but is still hostile to everyone else. I loved the scene where Remus has the mirror connecting him to Sev, it was so touching. I do wish Harry and Ron would grow up a bit when it comes to Sev, they're like such brats about the man who has saved their lives so many times.

Anyway, can't wait to see what's going to happen next, especially since Remus has Hermione roped into Sev's suicide-watch
Anya chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Just a quick note to let you know how much I'm enjoying the setup and how the story is unfolding so far. Too many people lose sight of how damaging war can be,even if you are on the winning side. There have been a number of stories that show one of the central characters being traumatized by the war, but yours is far more realistic in that everyone is affected, to varying degrees.

And you're dead on in thinking that Severus is most in jeopardy, since he has no other focus for his life.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Anya
Sharon chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I'm really impressed with this, and with the dynamic you are setting up here. Write more, write more!

Thanks
Anzie chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
I really like this story, you write very well and everyone seems believable canon-wise (does that make sense?). Please update soon.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
I'm afraid for Snape...what is he planning to do? Leaving all his potion ingredients and books behind...I hope that Lupin can persuade Snape not to leave! :)
Desolator-the Dragon chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
Please don't doubt yourself, it's very, very good.
MayLee chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
I really liked your 'EQ' and happy to have a sequel.

But I still prefer it Snape-Lupin centered (I do NOT mean slash as I know you carefully avoid it)

As I'm a bit afraid that the more characters involved, the more a plot scattered.

Also, I do not like 'Everybody's becoming friends and live happily ever after'stuff. But I believe you're very good at angst, so I won't worry about much though.
samhaincat chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
It's wonderful, the people who need help the most...I love it, go Lupin!
Claudia chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
It seems like you are almost setting up Snape and Hermione to be a couple. Are you?
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »