Reviews for The Wounded
lavondyss21 chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
very good story!
Mel J1701 chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
I just love how this story is developing and seeing how everyone is slowly adjusting to a post-Voldemort world.

The way you're portraying the characters is so well depicted from the way Hermione can be so grown up yet is still like a teenage girl when it comes to Harry to the way Sev may have softened to Remus but is still hostile to everyone else. I loved the scene where Remus has the mirror connecting him to Sev, it was so touching. I do wish Harry and Ron would grow up a bit when it comes to Sev, they're like such brats about the man who has saved their lives so many times.

Anyway, can't wait to see what's going to happen next, especially since Remus has Hermione roped into Sev's suicide-watch
Anya chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Just a quick note to let you know how much I'm enjoying the setup and how the story is unfolding so far. Too many people lose sight of how damaging war can be,even if you are on the winning side. There have been a number of stories that show one of the central characters being traumatized by the war, but yours is far more realistic in that everyone is affected, to varying degrees.

And you're dead on in thinking that Severus is most in jeopardy, since he has no other focus for his life.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Sharon chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I'm really impressed with this, and with the dynamic you are setting up here. Write more, write more!

Anzie chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
I really like this story, you write very well and everyone seems believable canon-wise (does that make sense?). Please update soon.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
I'm afraid for Snape...what is he planning to do? Leaving all his potion ingredients and books behind...I hope that Lupin can persuade Snape not to leave! :)
Desolator-the Dragon chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
Please don't doubt yourself, it's very, very good.
MayLee chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
I really liked your 'EQ' and happy to have a sequel.

But I still prefer it Snape-Lupin centered (I do NOT mean slash as I know you carefully avoid it)

As I'm a bit afraid that the more characters involved, the more a plot scattered.

Also, I do not like 'Everybody's becoming friends and live happily ever after'stuff. But I believe you're very good at angst, so I won't worry about much though.
samhaincat chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
It's wonderful, the people who need help the most...I love it, go Lupin!
Claudia chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
It seems like you are almost setting up Snape and Hermione to be a couple. Are you?
ReeraTheRed chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
Hi, Kat,

No, no, no, there will be no Remus infatuation with Hermione. There will be no Snape infatuation with Hermione. There will be no Remus infatuation with Snape (not that I have anything personally against that one, at least they're in the right age group). The only love story that I might possibly get into here is Hermione and Harry, and that's only if it comes up. This will be an extremely unromantic fic. Lots of friendship, though. _
Aku Maru chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
Why can't you use Americanisms? So long as the characters and plot mesh, there should be no problem. It's all English.

Buy anyway, I love your stories, this one and the previous. You make a calmer and more approachable Snape believable. It's brilliant.

So, is the chat with Hermione coming next? And how much more do we find out about what Severus is doing and planing?

Do finish this story. I might not review every chapter, but I'll read them.
kat chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
please don't tell me lupin will be enfatuated with hermione?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
I really like this story, and hope that Remus and Hermione together can keep Snape going off on that long, long trip. Giving away one's possessions is one of the Seven Deadly Signs, and I think you knew it when you used it.

anzie chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Yes, I loved the first story and I loved this one, please continue. As implausible as it is in canon, I love Remus Severus friendship and that's what fanfic's for isn't it? Writing about various possibilites no matter how implausible.
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »