Reviews for The Wounded
Muirgen Monet chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Oh my God. Wonderful, wonderful chapter. I love how you portray Snape. He is so a sad soul. Awesome chapter!
ArianaSnape chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
The writing of the story is very good, but I just don't think of Snape as defeated, he would never kill himself. He seems like the ultimate survivor; he knows how to save his neck in any situation and siucide is too cowardly an act for him to commit and like he says at the end of HBP he is not a coward!
mimmom chapter 16 . 4/26/2009
Ohh, poor severus. So sad. I am glad you're doing a sequel!
mimmom chapter 16 . 4/26/2009
Ohh, poor severus. So sad. I am glad you're doing a sequel!
willyork chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
"This has deep friendships, but will not become slash, although I hope this will appeal to everyone, slash and non-slash readers alike."

Well...just FYI- I'm a slash fic girl and it certainly appeals to me. This is...hm, maybe the 3rd time i've gone through the series
7nerone chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
Wow, that was amazing T_T I love your brain. Hah, this fic had me hunched over, feeling the weights on their shoulders, and it had me laughing, and it had me feeling warm, and it even had me crying (not only from sadness, from other feelings as well) and that, my unknown friend, is a great accomplishment, seeing that I don't cry very often at all. So thank you, for the greatest read in some time.
snarky Beth chapter 16 . 1/11/2008
Oh my God, this was so beautiful and sad! SO much emotion, so much despair, heart-break, pain, frustration. And then there was love, sweetness, funnyness, a wonderful friendship. I am IN LOVE with this story, I'm without a doupt going to read the sequal. The first part of the story, Practicaly Brothers, was a sweet friendship fic full of humor and deepness. This one, The Wounded, was so heat-breaking and heart-warming, I found myself flipping between wiping away tears and smiling at the sweetness. This is such a wonderful friendship, so much promise too. Wish I could live with Remus and Severus, I love them so. I LOVE this story, off to read and reveiw the sequal.
HRT chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This was just excellent. I thought your portrayal of Snape's anguish and recovery was a very splendid read. Thanks for writing this!
samika chapter 16 . 10/25/2007
I read the whole story and start very well but honestly the end is badly written, and horrible (But readers say interesting) Something very bad if I said that begins very well, Do you know how to distinguish when your story ends badly? When readers ask a sequel because the end is so confusing that in the following story have to tie up the loose ends. But they are too kind to say so.
shogi chapter 16 . 7/24/2007
Wow...

That was powerful. Well done. You captured the suffering, Severus' especially, but you really caught the suffering of everybody extremely beautifully.

Sev-the-dog is... heartbreaking. It was so sad and seemed so... degrading, being turned into a dog, and yet Snape thought it was better than what he had. I think the hardest part came at the end, for me; when he's finally on the road to recovery and needs to turn back into a dog. Even begging Dumbledore to let him stay like that...

Marvelous story and extremely touching and powerfully written... what more can I say?
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Ooh...very interesting...
Ao yuki chapter 16 . 6/17/2007
Lovely story, absolutely beautiful. I have a love of Angst stories for some reason. Weird huh?
mondtaenzerin chapter 16 . 5/9/2007
Wow, I really interesting story. I love it!
willyork chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
I really liked your characterization of hagrid and how he gives the greatest insight, simplifies everything perfectly, while being completely honest and never realizing it. as for the accent tho,... each, not so good. i'm not great at the accent's either but i can give you a couple suggestions (tho im sure it's so far past the point that you wrote this that there's little chance you'll edit it now)

anyway, i thinkthat the biggest key is that hagrid drops the final 't' on a lot of words and just generally doesn't enunciate (and that's *so* not spelled right..)

here:

"He's not ugly," Hagrid said, leaning closer, "he's beautiful. You just have to learn to look at him the right way."

should be more like:

"'E's not ugly," Hagrid said, leaning closer, "'e's beautiful. You jus' 'ave ta learn ta look at 'im the right way."

it's kinda like he just slurs everything, but it's still got that distinctive british accent to it. *sigh* but it's a different brit' accent-completely diff from, say, Draco's drawl. i don't know that im explaining it well, i just get it since i've lived in london and you get *every* *possible* accent there. (heh, and a commute from Chelsea to Hackney everyday... yeah diversity)

oh, and what's with this spell Mione came up with to track draco? is there another story that covers that?

*pout* do you do slash? cuz i think i love you, but i want my slash! lol
Kirinin chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
I knew Hermione had a copy of that mirror, I knew it!

Okay, now that my delighted triumph has passed... what a chapter! Lupin comes so close - and you could genuinely *feel* Snape being tugged closer when Remus said the right thing, or being spooled out further away when he misstepped - you did a fabulous job.

Snape's points are good ones - he's a better talker than Lupin and of course he's thought this out. Lupin's best line was about how Snape worked so hard to get where he is only to run away once he's got what he wanted. Snape's best was the comment about walking from room to room.

Wow! I am blown away.