Reviews for The Wounded
mondtaenzerin chapter 16 . 5/9/2007
Wow, I really interesting story. I love it!
willyork chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
I really liked your characterization of hagrid and how he gives the greatest insight, simplifies everything perfectly, while being completely honest and never realizing it. as for the accent tho,... each, not so good. i'm not great at the accent's either but i can give you a couple suggestions (tho im sure it's so far past the point that you wrote this that there's little chance you'll edit it now)

anyway, i thinkthat the biggest key is that hagrid drops the final 't' on a lot of words and just generally doesn't enunciate (and that's *so* not spelled right..)

here:

"He's not ugly," Hagrid said, leaning closer, "he's beautiful. You just have to learn to look at him the right way."

should be more like:

"'E's not ugly," Hagrid said, leaning closer, "'e's beautiful. You jus' 'ave ta learn ta look at 'im the right way."

it's kinda like he just slurs everything, but it's still got that distinctive british accent to it. *sigh* but it's a different brit' accent-completely diff from, say, Draco's drawl. i don't know that im explaining it well, i just get it since i've lived in london and you get *every* *possible* accent there. (heh, and a commute from Chelsea to Hackney everyday... yeah diversity)

oh, and what's with this spell Mione came up with to track draco? is there another story that covers that?

*pout* do you do slash? cuz i think i love you, but i want my slash! lol
Kirinin chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
I knew Hermione had a copy of that mirror, I knew it!

Okay, now that my delighted triumph has passed... what a chapter! Lupin comes so close - and you could genuinely *feel* Snape being tugged closer when Remus said the right thing, or being spooled out further away when he misstepped - you did a fabulous job.

Snape's points are good ones - he's a better talker than Lupin and of course he's thought this out. Lupin's best line was about how Snape worked so hard to get where he is only to run away once he's got what he wanted. Snape's best was the comment about walking from room to room.

Wow! I am blown away.

-Kirinin
fido02 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
i liked your writing in practicaly brothers and i humblely requst 2 favors basicaly i'm working on a voldemort pov angst oneshot first would you be willing to beta and second i've noticed that it would be better as a prolouge for a novel length something i do not have the attention span for would you be will upon completion of my story(pure evil) to write it for me it will be titled (impurities)
Ottawa Pagan chapter 16 . 3/3/2007
interesting end to the story
phil chapter 16 . 2/20/2007
I've read all your stories now except the last. You truely have a gift for literature and an understanding of the human mind. You also avoid the maukish which is almost impossible in this kind of story. Well done.
phil chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I could hardly see the screen through my tears,deeply moving and well written. I love your work.

phil
Yuen chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
That was so sweet and sad! I loved it! You're an awesome writer! Keep up the good work!
ave chapter 16 . 1/7/2007
Aw, this was amazing! A stunning story.
deruebersetzer chapter 16 . 10/29/2006
Aww... that was the sweetest thing ever. and an ingenious plot i must say X)
Fmh chapter 16 . 9/25/2006
Wonderful I have stayed up much to late reading this an interesting plot and very well told can't wait to read the next one tomorrow
Carol J chapter 16 . 6/3/2006
Wonderful story!
Romulus chapter 16 . 3/18/2006
That seems like a perital solution, but he has a coping mechanism now, at least:)

Great story!
Romulus chapter 15 . 3/18/2006
Bloody hell, that was incredibly precepticve and very smart of Harry!
Romulus chapter 14 . 3/18/2006
Yes, wasn'tt easier to forgive a dog, than it would be to forgive a person...
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »