Reviews for On the Eastern Shore
Odella chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
This is one of my favourite Sam/Frodo stories ever. I love how you manage to make both the slash scenes and dialogue realistic, which I have problems with, and have to work a lot with. You also have a great sense of time perspective; The dialogue is utterly beautiful because it has it's base in the old english language, but with elements of a more modern tone.

Wonderfully written, you've done a great job!
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Beautiful and very much in-character.
Baranwyn chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
this is the best peice of slash i've read in a long time, and not just in the LOTR fandom either. thanks for writing it
Amrunofthesummercountry chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Oh, Europanya, that was just too lovely for words. However, I am going to attempt to use words anyway.

Supremely well written and incredibly touching. The last few paragraphs perfectly conveyed Frodo and Sam's relationship. You moved me to tears. Absolutely astounding. Wow...I bow to you.
Cantaria chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
This is amazing. Well, *all* of your fics are, but this one is just so... beautiful. You have this incredible gift for getting the characters' voices right on par, and your descriptions are so vivid, and most importantly, *believable*. Every sentence rings true. The love between Frodo and Sam is depicted perfectly. I loved this! Thank you so much for posting it here!
MaidenOfImladris chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Oh... holy fucking WOW! that was ... *panting* .. i have tears in my eyes it was so beautiful- every scene every description was so perfect. I loved the small UST in the beginning and the sweet affection then the raw passion shared- and and.. wow... My mouth was hung open in such amazment that .. i just.. wow! This is the best Frodo/sam love scene.. i cant even call it a sex scene.. that just seems to meaningless.. I got shivers reading it. I'm still just..AHH! i'm so loss for words. But i thihnk you get my meaning.. ya know my complete love for this fic! *saves*