Reviews for Confrontations: Lost and Found
Netchka3 chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Good story so far. When are you going to continue this?
Rjalker chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
so...where dos HP come in? and who are Nest and Clay? What's Highlanders?
spk chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
I LOVE it! I haven't read anything of this story since like the 3rd chapter. I love the rest so far. You are doing an amazing job with the intracacies of the different personalities that you have created. Your Buffy in this last chapter had me cracking up so much. I LOVE the way she stood up to the heifer at the end. That was just perfect! I have to tell you that I adore the personal background touches that you're bringing up about Buffy through the addition of memories of her grandfather. I cannot wait to see what you do with this story. I hope RL is going a little better. I know you can't have too much spare time with a baby in the mix, but I hope you're able to update again soon. :)
BlueDove chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
I'm really enjoying this story, especially the beginning. That's despite the fact that I have no idea who the other characters are. But I love it.
Exiled-Away chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
This isn't the story I remember. You have a good start to it please keep up the ood work.
The New Day Dawns chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
cool id like to see where this is heading keep updating please. :)

Diana Renee' Bouvier chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
Don't take forever to update the next chapter! Good chapter and good writing. (Though I have no clue what you are crossing it over with.)

scruffybunny chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Why do authors limit reviews to those who are logged in I'll never know, You'll get more reviews if you didn't. Great story, although if you turn buffy I will be very upset. update soon.
Diana Renee' Bouvier chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Wow I sure hope you plan to finish this story. This is a great start and it's very well written. I really want to see what happens next.
The New Day Dawns chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
kool, an orginal idea and a good start!

keep writin

no majour probs with it yet! lol
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Great start! finally an new AND interesting fic out there! keep it up!
artemis66 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
love it. cant what for more. and what r the pairings?
txdreamspinner chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
You have a very strong start. I am hooked. Please post more!