Reviews for Forbidden
JEFFLITA4EVER chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
AMY,ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID,YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE JEFF IN A WAY SO DIFFERENT FORM MATT,SO WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS HIM WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE?,IF I WERE YOU AND I WAS IN THE EXACT SITUATION THAT YOU WERE IN,I WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE FUCK MATT,JEFF'S THE ONLY ONE FOR ME AND IF MATT ISN'T HAPPY ABOUT IT THAN HE CAN JUST SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS,THEN I WOULD HAVE KISSED JEFF SO PASSIONETLY THAT EVEN HE WOULD BE SUPRISED.
LOVE-JEFF&LITA4EVER
litaa chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
soo sad..

u must make it into happy ending.

they will be together and matt will die,it will be more awesoommmee..
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Love stories about Lita and Jeff. This was a really good one!
Chigz chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Wow, just... wow. I think this might be my favorite story of yours. Just... the emotion in every single word you write touches me. This story was brilliant, and I'm practically awestruck. It was deep, and really just... amazing. I can't think of too many words that do it justice. I agree it ended perfectly. It left me wanting so much more, but then, I have more stories of yours to read. I hope I can count on reading your fanfics to keep this emotion heightened in me. I'm not often truly touched by any stories. I loved this, just loved it. Thank you, Crimson.
JamiesAngel2008 chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Aw that was so sad! I feel like crying! AWESOME JOB!
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Whoa! Completely and utterly breathtaking! That was so wonderful. I loved it. Great Job!
Steffie
the hardy girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
dude, once again AWSOME as always. and just so ya know there's rumors of Jeff comeing back before, at, or after Wrestle Mania! even if they are rumors they are still cool. lol keep up the good work!
LoveFuryEnergyPassion chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
That was great, beautiful, and really sad. Please write more soon
Fantastic Terror chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Welcome back!

Oh, oh, oh!

I loved this! But god, it was so sad, so frustrating! You wrote the emotions SO beautifully!

Jeff and Lita make up one of my favorite couples, and this story KILLED me seeing them struggle.

GREAT job!
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
You have to try and understand how much I love this piece. I can't really translate into words how much it affected me! Such great writing, such an amazing concept, and that ending! Whoa! Could you have ended it any better? I don't think so.

This is not a happily ever after fic. But yet it's so intense and wonderful - and it has me leaving with my breaths short and ragged. It's BREATHTAKING!
devilangelchick chapter 1 . 9/12/2003