Reviews for Witchblade: Blood Lines
DarkSeraphim1 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I really liked what you're doing with this one, and I'm glad you updated. I remember reading the beginning of this story years ago and wishing it were longer, so thank you ).

So far, I'm enjoying your S2 much more than I did the actual show's! It reads like what SHOULD have happened after the time rewind but didn't, so kudos to you. I've been writing a comic/tv series crossover for years now (it's on an old profile I no longer use) and it's still unfinished, so I know how hard it can be when RL and other interests tear you away from writing.

Have you found a beta, yet? I'm not a beta myself, but if you need someone to look it over and just point out mistakes or misspellings, I'd be glad to help. I've gone through several beta's myself, and I know how hard and frustrating the search can be. If not, no big deal. I'm not a beta, after all. I'm a fan.

Keep up the good work, and thanks again.

Sincerely,

DS1
hotkillerz chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
sooo no updates in nine months... can we get a update?
Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
you have no idea how much i love seeing a new chapter to a great witchblade story. im only hoping they come out with the new movie they keep putting off and that restarts the fiction scene. (and yes, your chapter was great btw.)
MSCGirl chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
What a great story line; I'm particularly intrigued by the intertwining of both seasons with new information and direction. Please keep at it and don't have us waiting so long between updates :-)
Miravisu chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
An update, and what an update...
*cheers and applauds and braces for moooore!*
Shadewolf7 chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
*Blink* You should continue this, that you should.
Miravisu chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
*impatiently tries to rouse author from of her dormancy*

You must update this story, pretty please?
G.DeRais chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
I am in awe, a pro Ian story that has real teeth and room to see Ian rise and be a power. I hope you use the black dragons more than the show did and it would be a great thing if Ian had the training of a Ninja instead of the Bushido most infuse him with when he is written of.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Are you ever going to update this story? I'm rather fond of it and rather anxious to see how you bring in Conchubar and [especially] Gabriel... but it's been so long since you've updated! Are you planning on continuing?
Jade Dagger chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
Excellent start. I look forward to the rest
Marumae chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
Kick ASS Lady Cailin! :D, the long involved chapters are damned fascniating, add into it I love your comments at the end of the chapter. *claps excitedly* I can't wait for Conchebar and Gabriel and your revelations *nodnod*. I'm glad I added this to my favorites!
Pezzini chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
Wonderful new update...I anxiously await a new chapter.
thelma chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
for good chapters is hard to wait to see what you will do with the charatcers. What will Sara and Ian do in the night and will Irons get a nasty surprize. Will Ian go with Sara so many questions

More chapters soon please

thanks

thelma
Born to Fire chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
I'm lovig this so much, you are an excellent writer, I love your desripitiveness, looking for more. Oh another place that will love your fanfic, is a site called Witchblade Connections, there are about 200 stories on there and you would be appreciated
Marumae chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
*lol* I say screw the TNT timeline this is fanfiction and if you can get away with it. Kick ass.

This is the first Witchblade fanfiction that I've really gotten into, after heavy dissapointment with season 2 an alternate season 2 sounds great! :D I can't wait to read more *adds to favorite*

Good job! Keep going!