Reviews for More Than Meet The Eye
Thaeonblade chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Yay! Shinji has a backbone and stands up to Asuka!
aegisZero chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
For the love of GOD, please update! I want to read chapter 4!

anyway, there is my begging. Among your work and profile there are references to chapter 4 being in the finishing up process, so I beg that you post(I guess my begging continues).

this and Leaving are really good from what I read. Again, please continue!
SilvaShadow chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
good fic. i rarley ever beg am author to update but i have yo in this case. please update this story
ComboBreaker chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Good story, but in chapter 2 the translation of what asuka said was different from what you typed.

German: K├╝mmer Dich um Dein eigenen Kram

English Translation: Care you for your own stuff
Havock chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
its fine dont worry about it
the dark icon writers chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Dual! and Love Hina refrences, ahh, the anime love. Anyways, pretty good start to what is probally going to be a very good fanfic. I can't wait for more.

Dimitri P. of the DIW
Rhynim chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
cahppy 4 ?
Joxter-The-Mighty chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
This story is a good piece of writing...

I say it should be a Shinji/Hikari story, there just isn't enough if them around these days.

And I say keep up the good work, and keep on going.

I look forward to reading the rest of this story... :)

From Steve (aka MoOn-ShInE-LoRd)
shinji the good sharer chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
update this! got the love of all Asuka haters update this! *doesn't notice a red glowing Asuka towering behind him*

ikari shinji
bmatsea chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
I guess that you dropped this story. it was just staring to get good to. Oh well. It was a nice fic well written. and not to many errors in the writting. keep writing if you can.
negi246 chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
Great story!
soulless chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
i love you, update please
Fagor chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Man, you gotta finish this. It'a s very fluffy Hikari/Shinji. Hope that pre-reader finishes the darn thing.
anime otaku chapter 3 . 2/4/2004
This is a pairing I have never considered. Though I woud like to see more of this story. Please continue.
chibiwolfbabe chapter 3 . 1/21/2004
Hello you are a good writer and I have only seen one episode of Evangelion and I actually want to watch more thatn one. ne way good story plz continue its nice to have things worth reading
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »