Reviews for Gathering Again
starhappy chapter 21 . 3/15/2012
PLEASE upload! have been waiting for years T.T
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 21 . 10/22/2010
Oh come on don't stop here!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Curiosity... It's a curse xD
Kamiko chapter 21 . 6/3/2009
EK!*running around exited exerting one of very rarely seen selffan girl squeals* this story is kawaii to a point history has long forgotten and has used! I mean I saw you story once, but was a bit unsure of them being animals and I never really liked original characters, being one of those fans wanting to stick to the original cast, but you have made me take a complete 180 twist on that,*sigh* I really should gave them a chance, huh? Truthfully at first I thought chihiro was miaka reborn or something and that was why I read it. Jeez, I have to be less accusing of a stories awsome level just by its summary, this is the 'return' fanfic incident all over again. Anyway, I totally love your character, chihiro and her situation of being all alone with no friends for being rich and thought of as a snob even though she's a really nice girl( don't like ren, never liked her, I like to keep one girl on the good side with a lot of guys, don't even like girls on the evil side). And having a dark seven, woah! that is some real imagination you've got there,but why would they be of the SUZAKU 7, why not genbu, byakko or seiriyuu? What makes the suzaku 7 so special, and is their lady, as her postion seems to be the preistess of the 7, is she the shadow of the suzaku preistess and if so, is she miaka or chihiro? And what did tasuki mean when he said he was 'brainless' for the first time when they met in the adopton center and how did he know what to do with the book and everything? please explain the tasuki-dog thing,these are my questions, and I want to know the answers SON! and I thought it was so fun to have them as animals, once I got used to it, and it was like I was psychic or something cause when I read they hade all of the seishi I was thinking/praying 'please give them back their bodies, please give them back their bodies' and when I read that you were going to I thought ' it would be so funny if she fainted when she saw how hot they all are' and she did(when she saw tasuki), but it was hilarious when chichiri said he fainted because of his scary face, instead of his awsome hotness *daydreams of tasuki and starts to drool*...huh!...wha!...um anyways, I love this story so much, and thank you for sparring chihiro's death in amiboshi's explaning and telling of battle instructions for when they fight!

Also, just so you know, I would rather have the lady die before Yuan/ evil tasuki(p.s. I was so surprised seeing the name Yuan, that's my middle name, really!), because I know it's sinical of me, but I would love to see Yuan try and get revenge on tasuki(if he were the one to kill her) through chihiro and again I like things better if the main character is not out to be murdered, so in order to take revenge yuan could do something you know *wink, wink* that has to do with chihiro, but does not include murder, so that's just an idea. But please try to keep the romance on a couple or guy and guy fighting for irl, i hate it when girls fight over guys it's so terrible and as tasuki would say "women are manipulative" espicially when wanting a guy, it just feels wrong. I have no idea why, but my internal imagination of alternate plots keeps pulling me to that idea, so please consider it. Also, if you are going to write a new story here are some ideas:(note: I only give my story ideas to exeptional writers, so feel lucky) first of all these would be tasukixmiaka fics, second there sre three types

fic- where tasuki and miaka are reborn or are living in modern times, wether they are aware of universe of the four gods stuff or not

to real world- where tasuki comes out of the book and meets miaka, reasons or plot are up to you

world to book- where miaka gets sucked back into the book, again reasons are up to you

And one more little note, keep parents and certain adults out of it as much as possible, they toytally take away the cut romance vibe like how kitty lynne did that in 'the promise: a tasuki and miaka love story', not chichiri included of course, and if you have no clue how to go about another tasuki and miaka fic try reading the fics 'caught in a web of love', 'burned', 'dancing with fire', 'awakenings', 'sorrows of the past', 'fire and love', high school of love and memories','false light of the four gods', 'mer de visages', 'fushigi yuugi:the alternate story again', or 'desires of the heart'(desires of the heart is strongly recommended, her writing style is so fun and it would be fun if you did it too). Sorry, one more thing, god I'm such a chatter box people just don't talk to me, if you use any of these ideas never make one shots cause if you do I'll sue, uh-huh, I'll sue.

And over all ideas that I have talked about I love most of all that you cast tasuki first and having a crush on chihiro, eek!, ahem, anyway after I thought about it for a while I thought a dog characterized tasuki pretty well: has a nasty bark/mouth, tries to play it tough, is really, actually very sensitive and kind, doesn't want to make anyone upset or uncomfortable, is very, VERY, loveable, is loyal, and is willing to protect his master/ love (well technically she is his master, even in human form since she owns him legally as a owner). So LOVE your story and really, really, realy want an update so please do so. And since when I like a story a lot and write a review it long winded and I'm not sure if you'd want to read this even if you do read reviews(sorry, chihiro rambling moment), so to get you're attention

IMPORTANT REVIEW, POSSIBLE STORY IDEAS AND NEW STORY IDEAS PRESENT, IF YOU ONLY WANT IDEAS READ PARAGRAPH 2, LOVE YOUR STORY!1
RK9 chapter 21 . 12/27/2007
Great fic! Well-written, interesting, with an actual plot that isn't all about the romance! Plus, the OC isn't a total Mary Sue - please continue, and update as soon as possible! I really like this! :)

RK9.
Cici Linne chapter 21 . 5/9/2007
I love your story! I can't wait to see the next chapter and I hope you update soon. Is Ren still angry at Chihiro? You haven't mentioned on the relationship of those for a while. Anyway, I hope to read more.
It's The Dee chapter 21 . 3/10/2007
Hey Amaya! Told'ja I'd get to reviewin' this chappie one-a these days! (And why am I talking in a bandit accent again? Too much Tasuki exposure these days, I tell ya...)

I already told you this, but I mucho enjoy this chapter. It's good to see the plot moving again, with the Tasuki's Heartless showing up and all (yes, that's what I'm going to keep calling them, so get used to it ;p). I'm excited for the bitchin' battle scenes that are sure to come out of this conflict, too! And, yes, I've said this again and again, but: Toroki. Is. Love. So thanks for the inner-monologue scene for -that- amusing little seishi. Naturally, I love the extra Chichiri-ness during the 'Boshi boys' scene, too. He's such a good Onii-chan. :)

And aren't you happy? I don't have to complain about Suboshi's characterization in this chapter! _ Though... I can't help but -know- this is going to lead to fights... considering the way he acted earlier, Suboshi can't have much love for his former enemies. I sense plenty of problems on the horizon, and I'm excited to read about each and every one of them. And, of course, fuzzy love-love, too. (grin)

Jaa ne! Send me the next chappie whenever you're ready for the Ol' Grammar Nazi to attack again!

Dee ~_
inuphantom13 chapter 21 . 2/23/2007
*grin* Glad to see another update from you! Like I'm pretty sure I've said before, I don't mind if an update is late, as long as you get it up And to be honest, I hadn't even noticed the similarity (as people claim) between your story and FY:NC, which is surprising considering that's one of my favorite fanfics! (Along with this one, of course .~) This was a good chappie, and I think that the idea of having "shadows" of the Suzaku seishi as the bad guys is really cool. I wanna see the shadow Chichiri and the real Chichiri duke it out! *fangirlish grin* Two Chichiris...double the hottness, double the cuteness, double the EVERYTHINGness XD Anyway, moving away from THAT subject...I wanna see some more fluff between Chihiro and Tasuki! They're a cute couple And I'm happy that the 'boshi twins are now on the Suzaku side now (and will have more of a role in this story, hopefully! .) One more note-GO TOROKI! Heh heh, that prank of his was gold, especially 'cuz it was done on Tama! XD Okay, I suppose that's enough rambling, so I'll be looking foreward to the next chappie! Jaa! .~
InsanitySquirrel chapter 21 . 2/21/2007
Hey cool! In in the authors note! Ha'cha! In this special review, you not only get me, but my other two selves!

Takara: -flames up- ' .You. -points to Chihiro-

;; Heh, no offence to Chihiro-chan. She's sweet and all..

Takara: -glare- speak fer yerself. He's mine! -cuddles Tasuki possesively-

Sumi: -static cling to Chichiri-

Right...ANYWHO! Awesome chappie! I loved Nuriko's sex line, it made me giggle.

Takara: MY SEX TOY! -fume-

-pushes her away- Someone is having problems dealing... ;; I love Toroki! He makes me giggle. So sarcastic and irritated! I loved what he did to Tama's face. And his sarcastic comment about the banana.

Sumi: -static cling to Chichiri-

Stupid evil dark people. I hate them, and yet they are hot evil dark people. DAMN THEM! o

I want a tessan T.T

Takara: Me too T.T ...Wait. Two Gen-chans? -grins- Oh the things we could do..like-

-covers her mouth- RIGHT! That would not be appropriate for others. So this is where I shall end this lovely review. Mostly spacy, we shall talk more in depth about this later im sure.

Keep up the good work!

Takara: -goes through entire fic and deletes the name 'Chihiro' and replaces it with 'Takara'- MINE DAMNIT!

Sumi: -still attatched to Chichiri-
antyem13 chapter 21 . 2/18/2007
Wow, that's a big twist. And it's nothing like FY:NC the only similarity that I can see is that they again are facing an original set of 7 people. I love this chapter its wonderful. I love your writing, even though it takes so long to update, it's worth the wait in my opinion. Boy I hope you're working on the next chapter now.

Happy writing from the one and only weirdo, Emily.
blarghbbah chapter 21 . 2/17/2007
Oh gosh, chapter 21 has finally arrived and it was awesome! So we learn some things about the baddies and the main evil Lady~ The confrontation between the gang and Yuan was really nifty, you know how much I love the part where he verbally burned the entire group, poor Tasuki would be the last to get it though u.u;; We still love him anyways!

Toroki is such a little punk though, although I know I wouldn't pass up the chance to doodle on Tama's face, Toroki gets two thumbs up for that. Ah, the Seiryuu seishi are now human as well, can't wait to see what kind of trouble they stir up along with the other bad guys and girls! I was glad to see how Amiboshi and Suboshi joined up onto Chihiro's side, giving them a better chance )

I can't wait for the next chapter! All the action, drama, ROMANCE! Hee, hee, hee... Keep up the good work, I look forward to what comes next and beyond~!

*Rika-Chan*
It's The Dee chapter 20 . 11/15/2006
*grumble* I could have *sworn* I had already reviewed this chapter... *looks up* Ni-hao, Meg-chan! I was zooming through some fanfics and I realized that I never got around to leaving a pretty comment for this one! Oops. ; Anyway, it's gonna be kinda short, 'cause I left you those ridiculously long Edit Notes through e-mail, but anyway...

Urgh, I'm trying to do this by memory, and my memory sucks. . Um... okay! First of all, as I've said before, Ren needs to freakin' get over Chihiro's disguise thing! I know she wasn't really in this chapter, but Chihiro's opening monologue-stuff made me think of it again, and made me annoyed again. So, grr to Ren 'n' stuff.

Tasuki's a sweetie, though. He and Chihiro are *totally* gonna be kissing by Chapter 22. ,~

I'm loving the comic relief that you threw in to offset the more serious mood of the chapter - it gives everyone a chance to sort fo sigh in relief, especially after that scene with poor Chihiro and Taiitsukun! I understand where Taiitsukun's coming from and all, but geez! Bit harsh of her/him/it, don't you think? Good for Tasuki and Chichiri to stand up for Chihiro, though. I'm glad you decided to throw that in there. _

Speaking of comic relief, I love the scene between Shuro and Tasuki. Though, gotta say, Shuro's power would freak me out a little bit... it's like "Get outta my head!" *bats at the air like a crazy-person* Still, he seems like a nice guy, so I'm sure he'll only use it for (more-or-less) good reasons.

I'm glad to see you introducing some real villains in this chapter, particularly at the end (I don't count the Seiryuu seishi). In spite of myself, I kind of like Yuan, and the other two - can't remember their names right now - seem interesting as well.

Wee! Cliffhangers are fun... but only for authors. So hurry up and write the next chapter, why doncha! *shakes fist* Heh, just kiddng of course, take your time, and I can't wait to see where you take this fanfic next!

Dee ~_
antyem13 chapter 20 . 9/26/2006
Wa! Evil cliffy, Evil cliffy! T.T Ok got that out of my system, now on to the review. Your writing skills continue to impress me, to say the least. I realy am amazed at how you are able to string along your sentences, no joke. I can understand how hard that can be a litte more now, because now Im writing a Fushigi Yugi fan fic and its hard! T.T Well hope you never quit on this fic! Its AUSUEM!(is that how you spell it?)

Happy writing from the one and only strangeness, Emliy.
Honafius chapter 17 . 8/28/2006
Well i will say this much, You're rather confusing in the beginning. But then again i'm not an expert on the god's either. Oh well. The stories doing quite well.
Honafius chapter 13 . 8/23/2006
Yes it has been a while but you know how it goes. You run out of things to say after reviewing every single chapter, but i'm back now. So the story is doing well. I can't really say that i'm surprised to find that Mitsukake was a crow. I must say you are rather creative and picking out the right kind of animals for the Suzaku seve. Well i'll continue to read on and hopefully write more reviews for you.