Reviews for Shower
annon0001 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
oh geez that was perfect! i dont even know if it needed more chapys it everything that should ever have happened between them! so perfect! excellent writing style!
dustytiger chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
i rather like this story, but it needs more, unless the point is to be a tease. is it a dream? is it real? how far do they go?

just great! keep up the good work!
jimmys gal chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
ohh yea! sexy jimmy n those cute dimples um hmm
Cory Holmes chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Very, very nice read. Spelling and grammar were spot on, the only thing really missing are paragraphs. With every sentence its own line, reading it is a little jarring and doesn't flow as well as it could.
Characterizations are perfect. You've perfectly captured how Jimmy and Kim are, with the requist shipper slants we all need :)
Definitly hoping for more.
8/10
sarasidle3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
hey i love this srory i love jimmy and kim related fics plz plz plz put chapter 2 up soon thanks bye bye.
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Your story is really good. I just wanna know, is there going to be anymore chapters?
GHGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
please continue this story
landi104 chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
that was real nice! write more chapters after that one, it's really good.
pinkyfish chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Can you say smokin hott! I loved it. I am a major Jimmy/Kim fan and that story was extremely good. You should continue it at least another chapter so we know if they get caught or anything. Please continue!
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Hihihihihi... wow! This is the way it should be.

Please continue this!
jimmyschick chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Can I just say, you fill my heart with bliss! I'm hoping you're planning on continuing, cuz it was amazing!
ThatGirlIsabel chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Hee. I'm smiling like a moron as I type. Perfect.
Norla chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Wow! I'm not usually a Kim and Jimmy fan, but this one really caught my attention! More please!
La La chapter 1 . 9/12/2003