Reviews for Servant Girl
Good chapter! : )
shika93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Good beginning.
K3NZI3RA3 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
i thought i had read everything from you but i don't remember reading this. weird. i like it so far tho! i just randomly felt like reading through your fics.
Music and things chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
that was well, how can i put this?... perfect! you my friend are brilliant!
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
YEAY! I can't wait to read the sequal!

l8r g8r

Orihime-San chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
THAT IS AWSOME! The whole thing with Jack being infatuated with a women that wasn't Elizabeth was a very good idea and I just loved the ending when Jack just came right back up and kissed Lara. YOU HAVE MADE IT ONTO MY FAVORITES LIST.
SparklesInTheSun chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
Cute story, can't wait to read the sequels!

Although your stories are good and many, I'm reading though them way too quickly! I'll just keep my eye out for Story of a Sparrow's Vixen. Don't end it too soon!

, Aly
los-angeles-grl chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Excellent Story, it was almost as good as the movie, No it was better. You wrote Lara in very well!
OuranManiac1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
God that sucks that she doesn't know who she is. But it does lengthen the plot considerably. I got to say I can't wait to finish reading the rest. Actually you got me hooked on it because of the summary.
MizSparrow chapter 8 . 12/24/2006
i have to admit this isnt one of yor best stories but i still really like it so don't think im insulting you in any way. maybe its only cuz i dont like stories that take place during the movie, because everything is practically the same, but out of all the stories i've read that take place during the movie yours is by faar the best,, i liked how you skipped parts so its not so boring and that you used very different dialogue! im gonna read the sequel now! great job!
tHeUsEd-McR-luvr chapter 8 . 10/31/2004
loved it! on to read the sequel! update Lonely hearts now!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »