Reviews for Love or Music?
LouisaJane23 chapter 2 . 1/15
Please write more because this looks really interesting :)
MusicalLover17 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO! CAN'T WAIT! :) :D 3
no.onephan05 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
So far So good, i like this story and i hope that you continue making more chapters ]
MoonlightDutchess chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Poor Erik...

Please update! This story is really good! Erik and Christine both need sleeping pills, though. I like the doggie...
Hobbit Babe chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
good job! please continue! I beg you!
Vivstar chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Great work! Please write more, this is so good! I really, really, really need to see what happens next. Please tell me you haven't given up on this, it's my favorite 1989 POTO fanfic so far.
XroseXchildX chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
NO! WHY THAT PLAY OF ALL PLAYS! sorry, i lost it for a minute. but for some reason or another, i've come to basically hate the characters and storyline: francis ford coppola completely changed the genre form horror to romance, which lead to stupidity, ignarince, and basically no point at all, except onther one of the sappy love storys from who knows what time!

but besides my hatred for that story, i like YOUR story so far... even though ive never even seen that version of POTO yet... but i can only guess who's going to be casted as what role... hm... i wonder... lol
XroseXchildX chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
same dream? that has to mean something! good so far!
Anges Radieux chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
I hope you update soon this story sounds very cool.
Phanatic chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
oh, i dearly hope u haven't given this up. it was, after, about 2 years ago that u last edited this. plz, if u read this, continue!
Confused chapter 2 . 4/1/2004
Please write more! Youv'e got me addicted! I love it!
noname chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Day? What the heck is that? Her last name is Daae!
Aisling Grey chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
First off, I wanted to say thank you for addressing my questions. That was very nice of you. Secondly, and I hope you don't mind, if you do, then e-mail me to say 'no', and I'll tell Rob. I printed up your story and mailed it to Rob (Robert Englund). I hope you don't mind. Like I said, if you do, I'll e-mail him and tell him to throw the story out. I don't want to offend you. I'll look forward to the next chapter!
DarkCollins chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
Another great chapter! Love Erik's attitude toward interviewers and news broadcasts. :-) Also love Christine's determination to face whatever her future holds. Love Remus too. :-D Keep up the great work!
Delphi chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
I only just saw the Robert Englund POTO recently (I love my local video rental store,) but I've been keeping up with this here fic beforehand...and I must say, this is an all too cool, all too appropriate sequel to that movie! Please keep up the good work!