Reviews for Potions and Prejudice
Emra3 chapter 15 . 3/24
Absolutely incredible. So witty I loved it. The way you intertwined the two completely different worlds was beautiful. It was so like Pride-and-Prejudice yet different- brilliant. I loved Professor Snape in this- he's so in character yet not.
Clarine chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
Bravo pour votre belle adaptation des personnages de Rowlings et du scénario PP. J'ai adoré. Merci !
cheroine chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
My heart sings with joy! This is most brilliant piece of work - of art! I feel as every dialogue, every sentence was over-thought and turned into its perfect form. I understand that much of this is inspired by the Austin book but nonetheless making the adaptation requires talent and some of this sentences are good enough to be repeated several times, as I did, of course, just to savour them.

Regards
cheroine
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
That was really a beautiful story! Just like Jane Austen's! Loved it.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Whaouh! A goblin war?!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Good luck with your novel! Thank you for sharing your charming tale with us.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Excellent chapter!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Interesting twist here.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
It's so nice that you are capturing bits of Austen's classic, but at the same time, making it your own fascinating tale.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Interesting twist. I do hope Harry ends up able to atone for his misdeeds.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
How appropriate of me to be reading this tale on the 200th anniversary of the publication of Pride and Prejudice. Thanks for sharing it.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I really like your style. Charming story!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
It's interesting to see what you've done with this cleverly-written tale. I am enjoying it.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Oh, no! Not Harry! Oh well, it's only make believe - it's only make believe - it's only make believe. Glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Very cute story. and you have added some nice touches of your own to the Wizarding world. I like it.