Reviews for Potions and Prejudice
Dimac99 chapter 15 . 7/18
I really enjoyed this, you did a great job melding the two universes.
This was PERFECT! Simply, delightfully, wonderfully perfect! Thanks so much for writing and sharing this-HG/SS AND Pride & Prejudice-It's like Christmas! I'm a bit surprised that you created an OC-Augustus Snape when Lucius Malfoy might have stood in-of course, he is not the agreeable Col. Fitzwilliam type, but perhaps Draco would have sufficed. Anyway, I liked Augustus-well done. Also, I thought that perhaps Snape would have to dip into the vast Prince fortune and buy Harry out of the vicious goblin contract, but your ending was so much more magical and exciting.

I was waiting for Hermione to use her Healing Hands to heal Severus of the Dark Mark during some very Un-Victorian steaminess, but, I suppose, in the end the point was that they each were able to 'let go' on their own. One could wish for a sequel. (Sighs w/resigned longing).
irezei chapter 15 . 1/25
You had me laughing out loud several times. To my mind, the greatest streak of genius was Fudge as Lady Catherine. But Neville as Mr. Collins seems kind of unfair to him, he's much nicer than that. :-) Thanks for this very enjoyable crossover between my two favorite fandoms.
Ms. Anthrop chapter 15 . 1/1
What a fantastic story! You pull out the essence of Jane Austen without being slavishly adherent, and present a unique turn on the HP universe. Very well written and executed!
ArabianDressage chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
This was an amazing and hilarious story. I can't say I've never thought of Severus as Mr. Darcy...I have many times...but you did a wonderful job of writing out my fantasies:)
Light on the Horizon chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
Wonderful story!
Emra3 chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
Absolutely incredible. So witty I loved it. The way you intertwined the two completely different worlds was beautiful. It was so like Pride-and-Prejudice yet different- brilliant. I loved Professor Snape in this- he's so in character yet not.
Clarine chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
Bravo pour votre belle adaptation des personnages de Rowlings et du scénario PP. J'ai adoré. Merci !
cheroine chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
My heart sings with joy! This is most brilliant piece of work - of art! I feel as every dialogue, every sentence was over-thought and turned into its perfect form. I understand that much of this is inspired by the Austin book but nonetheless making the adaptation requires talent and some of this sentences are good enough to be repeated several times, as I did, of course, just to savour them.

Regards
cheroine
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
That was really a beautiful story! Just like Jane Austen's! Loved it.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Whaouh! A goblin war?!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Good luck with your novel! Thank you for sharing your charming tale with us.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Excellent chapter!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Interesting twist here.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
It's so nice that you are capturing bits of Austen's classic, but at the same time, making it your own fascinating tale.