Reviews for Potions and Prejudice
iron-on-maiden chapter 15 . 3/6
Loved this story!
ANGSWIN chapter 15 . 2/22
Oooh! I just found this story and I must say that it is pretty terrific! Of course, P&P has been my favorite book since high school and HG/SS is my favorite HP ship - so that might have helped, too! ;)

Thanks for a lovely morning of reading entertainment!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2016
Thank you for this story!
Although I guessed what had happened in the shack early on, the other plot twists caught me by surprise. It was fun and interesting to read.
keren-happuch
anon chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
If you're going to write, you ought to spell characters' names correctly.
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
This was a fascinating reworking of Pride and Prejudice.
I love Severus as Darcy - spot on.
I hate Harry as Wickem but you made it work really well all things considered and he really was the best choice against Snape as Darcy.
I love Augustus as the Georgiana/Colonel Fitzwilliam cross - good use of reducing characters.
I still haven't figured out how I feel about Parvati as Jane... I just don't see it, I guess, but there really wasn't anyone better.
I have a love/hate relationship with Ginny and Neville as Charlotte and Mr. Collins because, while it was well written, it just felt further from Ginny and Neville's canon characters than anyone else.
McGonagall as Mr. Bennett was inspired, and I'm glad you didn't bother with Mrs. Bennett or the Lydia subplot.
I am vaguely annoyed that you set Bill up as Bingley and then didn't officially hook up him and Parvati, but since I'm still on the wall about Parvati being a good Jane, I guess it's not that big of a deal.
Well done.
QOP chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
So Augustus is Colonel Fitzwilliam, but who are Ginny and Neville? The Gardiner or the Collinses?
QOP chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
Harry as Wickham?! No, I refuse to have him as a villain or a coward
Dimac99 chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
I really enjoyed this, you did a great job melding the two universes.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2016
This was PERFECT! Simply, delightfully, wonderfully perfect! Thanks so much for writing and sharing this-HG/SS AND Pride & Prejudice-It's like Christmas! I'm a bit surprised that you created an OC-Augustus Snape when Lucius Malfoy might have stood in-of course, he is not the agreeable Col. Fitzwilliam type, but perhaps Draco would have sufficed. Anyway, I liked Augustus-well done. Also, I thought that perhaps Snape would have to dip into the vast Prince fortune and buy Harry out of the vicious goblin contract, but your ending was so much more magical and exciting.

I was waiting for Hermione to use her Healing Hands to heal Severus of the Dark Mark during some very Un-Victorian steaminess, but, I suppose, in the end the point was that they each were able to 'let go' on their own. One could wish for a sequel. (Sighs w/resigned longing).
irezei chapter 15 . 1/25/2016
You had me laughing out loud several times. To my mind, the greatest streak of genius was Fudge as Lady Catherine. But Neville as Mr. Collins seems kind of unfair to him, he's much nicer than that. :-) Thanks for this very enjoyable crossover between my two favorite fandoms.
Ms. Anthrop chapter 15 . 1/1/2016
What a fantastic story! You pull out the essence of Jane Austen without being slavishly adherent, and present a unique turn on the HP universe. Very well written and executed!
ArabianDressage chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
This was an amazing and hilarious story. I can't say I've never thought of Severus as Mr. Darcy...I have many times...but you did a wonderful job of writing out my fantasies:)
Light on the Horizon chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
Wonderful story!
Emra3 chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
Absolutely incredible. So witty I loved it. The way you intertwined the two completely different worlds was beautiful. It was so like Pride-and-Prejudice yet different- brilliant. I loved Professor Snape in this- he's so in character yet not.
Clarine chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
Bravo pour votre belle adaptation des personnages de Rowlings et du scénario PP. J'ai adoré. Merci !