Reviews for A Whole New World
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
Funniest chapter so far. I was fascinated to see humans and Time Lords get on as they well as they did. Interesting that human detectives saved Time Lord lives. I reading this with Android Fanfiction reader and writing my review from a seven inch tablet.
Redmage2 chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I've been enjoying this story, but upon reading the last bit, I blinked, thought, "Surely not *that* Dubuque," and then grinned like mad.
gandalf chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
No, he never sat on the High Council. And Theta Sigma was his nickname at college. Not his real name.
Metalchick36 chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
That was a great story! I absolutely loved it! I'm glad you wrote these crossover stories!
Snoozie chapter 11 . 3/22/2004
I absolutely love your series with Tegan and the Doctor. Are you going to continue them? I hope so.
Oh yeah I thought you might want to know that it's a bit unbelievable with the Time Lords suddenly becoming these huge partying people when Zeta and Nikki turn up. Apart from that they are great! Continue the series, please!
bast1949 chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
oh, no, zeta and teagan-where's the dr? sonic screwdriver sounds good. mick jagger must have been the only really famous person at that party. wonder if he brought candy bars for his special friends?
bast1949 chapter 5 . 10/9/2003
this is an extremely funny chapter. and i like angelina's spunk. what an imagination you have!
bast1949 chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
thank god they're away from that party so mick jagger can have a rest. lol. porta potty...heh.

poor munch.
bast1949 chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
oh-the plot's getting interesting. but what is the deal with mick jagger and the candy bar?
bast1949 chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
you really have a talent for humor-and, i repeat, your writing flows so smoothly. love the dr.'s incarnations talking among themselves.
bast1949 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
ok-so why do briscoe and green get names when the "red-haired woman" (who is obviously rodgers) does not? yeah, i know, i'm being picky :)
warinbabylon chapter 13 . 9/19/2003

Loved it!

Are you thinking of continuing these stories?
drox chapter 7 . 9/18/2003
Wow! This gets better and better! Even your tense Orman-esque chapters have their funny side; I was in stitches over "I know I'm irresistible". Whatever they did to him, it couldn't destroy his sense of humour. Kudos!
warinbabylon chapter 7 . 9/18/2003
Oh hell, don't do this to me! Finish this! I finished mine!

This is going wonderfully!
warinbabylon chapter 6 . 9/18/2003
Excellent story. Please continue!