Reviews for Of Gilded Blood
AdminElrohir chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Will you finish this? pretty please? *gives puppy dog eyes*
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
really cool story idea!

I like how you're pulling this off.

Are you going to extend this past CotBP? The third movie with Legolas in it would be interesting to see... lol, you could have Legolas return to Middle Earth in the middle of the last fight over gonder (in RotK) with a fleet of pirate ships behind him...

please update soon!
Mandanza chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Fun and interesting. I really like X-overs and this one is no exception. I like the plot and I would love to read more, as I know a lot more fans would :P
sendoh11 chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
you have to continue this story. leaving it hanging like this is really evil and cruel to those who likes your story, and i really like it. please update.
Itar94 chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
Good fic! Keep writing this, update soon! ;) I found it very interesting!
Natasha Queen of Angst chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
This is awesome! I would love for you to update this soon. Also, if you know of any other good LotRxPotC could you send the title and author name to me? that would be really great, thank you.
Auxana chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
Wow...poor legolas! I love this story though! keep writing I want to see what elizabeth does when she sees will in the company of a lovely young "woman". heh heh heh...
ShopGirl1 chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
Very, very good story. I hope you update soon with chapter 6.

ShopGirl1
Inwe Nolatari chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
Excellent job on the story, please continue to do more! Thanks for reading my review, and hope to hear more soon!

Laters,

Inwe
yllom21 chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
Hee, interesting story! I never saw a crossover like this before and I love it! Excellent job!
Despo chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
hmm... you seem to have abandoned this story quite a while ago... but I though I would anyway review...

This story is good! Is is really GOOD. It's very well written, and I love the storyline. It is an amazing idea you had there.

I want to know about this second council, and I want to see Theodred and his cousins in action.

I would be overjoyed should you ever post another chapter of this fanfiction. Didn't you say the next chapter is what you had been waiting to write since starting this fic?
Yami Pandora chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
please update soon!
Cyllwen chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
more more more!
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Hello? Anyone there?

I think your story is really good so far. I really like it. It looks very promising.

Are you going to update any time soon? Unless I'm reading the date wrong, you haven't updated since August (or is that November...?) and its now January.

Are you still alive? (With all of the natural disasters that have happened lately in the world, I'm actually quite serious when I ask this.)

Have you lost power... or computer?

Have you simply lost interest?

Has your schedule simply lost interest in the concept of 'free time'?

please, if you can find the time, continue your story, or let us know it has been discontinued.
EverKitsune chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
this story is awesome! I think this is the best lotr pirates x over ever! Update soon!

hopefully my review will inspire you?