Reviews for If I Could
titanfan112112321 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
that was... strange... but rely realy good!
Dangerproneredhead chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wow, I haven't reviewed this yet? Read this a long time ago.

It's THE ORIGINAL Cyborg/Jinx fic.

And, um, I want to have your babies.

Muahahaha.
k0t0r0 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I really liked this story. It showed a whole new side of Jinx. The quality of the writing was very good, and I loved the plot line.
Swordkat chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I was probably one of your first readers, and I would have reviewed earlier except for my stupid pc. When it finally got fixed so I could review, your story *magically* dissappeared. So it's only now that I get to review the story. Anyways, after seeing that one episode a while ago, I thought about your story and I had the same reaction that other reviewer had: you must be psychic! Any chance of a sequel to the sequel? Thanks for writing such a great story!
Night Burner chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Okay, I'm writing this review practically a year after you've finished writing this, but I felt like I had to review this after the new episode on Saturday. I read this awhile ago and was thinking 'Huh, that's actually a possibility...' then while watching the episode there were all those Cyborg/Jinx hints and I was like 'Oh my God, that person that wrote that cool Cyborg/Jinx fanfiction must be a psychic or something really close to that' Even though it's one of the most twisted pairings in Teen Titans, I still like it a lot, and the writer apparently likes it to. Very cool.
TheDarkAzar chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Not half bad! Better than Ra/Terra. That or BB/Rob. Those are the absolute freakiest. I don't even read them. This was a cool one, and really original! I think Jinx is my second favorite character now...strange...
DracoTeLitha chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
0.o...Woah...That was unexpected. Great Story though. Viva La Jinx/Cyborg!
me chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
pretty cool idea, definetly unique story. not many stories like it. makes you wonder if it could happen.
Zotekik chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
YOu ARE Master of spooky stuff!
ukyoluvr chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
That was surprisingly well done. I didn't think it could work... but it did... and they stayed in-character the whole time. I'm actually rather impressed you pulled it off. I think they just became my favorite couple. I need to recommend you as most creative fanfic shipper of the year or something.

Maybe I'll do some fanart for this. Any ideas?

-ucchan
kail-meg chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Meg: Kail's on Vaca, I WILL NOT SAY IT AGAIN!

Um, could u PLEASE make a Robin/Starfire fic. PPl say tha great author, but I hat Robin/Jinx, Robin/Raven fics, so how can I enjoy ur stories.
Kishi chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
You were correct when you said that this was the least-likely couple. And the storyline wasn't exactly the best either, but it wasn't meant to be, was it?

And yet, somehow, I'm taken by a sense that this worked out right. I don't know why. Maybe it's the solid writing, the descriptions of everything, or perhaps it's simply the sheer novelty of the idea. In any case, great work!
Shadowesque chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
great concept, you really developed the character of Jinx well. However, the story became awkward when you began to ram bits and pieces of action into it. i can see it would make sense if your focus was on dialogue, but nonetheless, many of the actions scenes were very rushed. more detail and emotion could fix this. also, i think your portrayal of Raven is a bit skewed. she is more a character of sarcasm than of eloquence. i don't believe she would have made the effort to say some of those words you wrote, perhaps because they were "pointless." Still, this is a great story, truly a beautiful concept. keep writing.
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
sweet in happy good ways!

Kind of dark. My only complaint is that the train scenes need more description to really get the atmosphere right. Otherwise, fluff galore!

*does her fluff dance*
Zom-a-Nom Nom chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Wow... That... Was... AWESOME! *hugs author person* YAY!