Reviews for Down a Different Corridor
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
**Applause** Very well written! The interactions were much more believable than the usual of this sort. Very well done!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Really great piece! Having read this a long while after the seventh book came out I immediately thought it was Lily in the mirror but then realized at the end of course that it was written before the whole Lily thing was revealed. I thought that it makes it all that much sweeter reading it now knowing it wasn't Lily but Hermione in the mirror. Does that make sense?
Knitchick chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Very nice story!
lisa chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
this is lovely and so sweet!
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
A very moving story.
Jaylin Ellie Waters chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Please keep going! This is very good!1
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I'm sure Harry and Ron told her about the mirror. I liked this story alot, I think this may be your best work but then again I'm not even half way through all your works.
Pavi's Girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Oh wow, very good.
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is directed to Anutheal.

Regarding your review of "Down a Different Corridor", here are two points to consider:

1. In the disclaimer, it is clearly stated that this is a "stand-alone pre-romance".

2. It is listed and categorized as a complete story.

The only WIP that I have going is "Price of Redemption" which, if you were a member of my Yahoo Group, you would know is delayed for minor reasons like surgery, working full-time and having a husband and three children.

Please get your facts straight before complaining about authors who never update their stories.

That being said, I'm pleased you think this particular story warrants further chapters and I thank you for reading.
Anutheal chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Damn, another story where the authors never update. I would like to say, if you don't plan to update will you please take the story down, that way no one will stumble upon it and read it like I have and then it never be updated.

Please be considerate to your readers.

~A Disappointed Reader
Elena chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oh I do wish you'd add a few more chapters for these would-be lovers!
OldSnapeFan chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
It's such a great story - worth to continue!

Love your note at the end...
DigiFox86 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
O nice, can't wait for an update, I'd like to see how this story progresses.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Aw... that was so sweet. Just perfect. What made it even sweeter was that I was listening to Richard Marx's "Right Here Waiting for You" while I was reading. he he. Thanks a lot. Keep it up! :)
Jasque chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I love this fic! I can't even write a decent one P. It's hard to find a nice SS/HG fic.