Reviews for Perfect Balance
Sasameyuki chapter 7 . 11/11/2004
Great fic. I especially liked how you portrayed their personality.
anaraz chapter 7 . 9/21/2004
I loved your story.
maxraybeyblade chapter 7 . 12/31/2003
I really liked this story! It was really good _ Great job (oo)
All Apologies chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
brilliant fic! I'm glad it all worked out.
Zak a.k.a YGO EcoGoth chapter 7 . 10/18/2003
Bravo! *claps loads* bravo! (I think you should put a lemon in it :D)
Zak a.k.a YGO EcoGoth chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
please do continue, I think I know his plan...
All Apologies chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
oh! Great chapter! I wonder whats gonna happen next!
Nenya85 chapter 5 . 10/4/2003
This is really good. I can't wait to see how it all works out. I love the way everyone just assumes that Kaiba is using Yami. Is Jou going to make Kaiba rip up a Blue Eyes?
Kimmy Nagasaki chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
I LOVE IT! KEEP IT UP!
Solitaire and Xpyne chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Solitaire: omg, how could you just end it there? I'm dying to know what happens! I love this fic, and I think your characterization is beautiful, very IC. ::sniffles:: And I feel for poor Yami, caught in the middle and willing to be unhappy for the sake of Yugi's happiness... u_u I can't wait for the next chapter!
Pikazoom chapter 6 . 10/3/2003
*waves a flag that reads, "Seto/Yami!"* Wah...Jounouchi's being mean and intolerant. *goes after him with a shotgun*

Anyway, update soon! _
Miss Anna chapter 5 . 9/29/2003
Kaiba's a smart boy; he'll put two and two together. When he does there will be hell to pay! He'll blame Yugi & Jou for forcing Yami to leave him (even though that's not what exactly happened.) Kaiba will fight for what he believes is his and will make Yugi/Jou miserable until Yami returns. I'll be cheering for Seto/Yami!
All Apologies chapter 5 . 9/29/2003
brilliant chapter, plez plez update soon!
Pikazoom chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
Aw...no more Seto/Yami ; . ; I hope this isn't one of those make-Seto-the-antagonist stories. Por Seto ; . ;
Blue September chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
Hey, but what about poor Seto? You can't break them up, you just CAN'T! They love each other. .u_u.