Reviews for And then there were two
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I liked it
Aquawyrm chapter 4 . 3/17/2007

That is what went through my mind at the end of this. Tifa just comitted herself to her childhood friend's murderer for the rest of eternity. THAT is just CREEPY. Br.
K4ndY chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
There aren't many good horror fanfics out there, and I must say I enjoyed reading this story. I'm guessing the book Tifa was reading to be "and then there where none" by Agatha Christie, and I'm also guessing this is where you took your inspiration from.
DragonGirl323 chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
I loved this story! It was awesome! Kind of left a cliffy there at the end but hey that's all right. Whatever floats your boat, man.

Hope you write more Vin/Tifa's soon! You write Vincent extremely well!

Until then! Huggles!_

Cathartic Trance chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Wow, that was an amazing story. This is the best horror fanfic I've read (believe me... all of the horror fanfics I've read SUCKED). Anyways, I liked the fact that it was a Vincent/Tifa. And don't call me sadistic or anything, but Cloud getting killed was one of the things I liked in this story. (Sorry to say, but Cloud isn't among my favorite characters and will never find his way into that category) Well, anyways, this was great and was a pleasure to read.

Great job,

Crinsom Tears
Weiila chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
My, what a wicked little Valentine we have here. Didn't see that one coming!
Again I have to poke the plot though, it turns out nice but once more it seems like the characters are taking the death of their beloved too easily. To have Tifa come to roll in the hay with Vincent on the night of Cloud's death seems way too immoral for both of them.
Blush at something a gigantic demon with huge claws says, especially when you're lying naked beside him, seems a little odd as well.
Bottom line: This IS a good story, but I'll have to ask you to look over the plotpoints I've pointed out before I can accept it for RPGClassics - the lemon scene should also be cut down a bit, but that's more of a server rule thing than a personal opinion.
I'll have to get to "The Search is Over" at a later date, but I'll get to it as soon as possible.
Weiila chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
"Tifa’s head shot-up after listening to Cloud’s theory /.../"
-That would be "shot up", no need for the -.
Hmm, that they take the time to eat and sleep before heading out even if it's getting dark seems a little odd to - a little boy's life is on the line, do they really have time to waste that much time? Sending Vincent off takes the edge of that, but it still seems a bit off to let him go alone. It especially is weird with saying that Marie, the worried to hysteria mother, is able to relax enough to feast on pizza.
"He felt her hands wrap around his body in a tight embrace."
-I think you mean arms, otherwise Tifa will have to have hands to rival Chaos ;; Reminds me of the time I found myself writing "He crossed the floor, never letting his wall leave his enemy." That would have been eyes and not wall... mistakes happen.
“I told you that sucker had talons the size of swords, didn’t I?
Weiila chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Still looking good, though I find the travelling family to be acting a little strange. Marie and William are fine, but it seems a little off when Andy and Bryan can smile and stare at a beautiful woman so soon after they watched their grandfather get killed by a monster which might have eaten their nephew as well.
“Thank you for your kindness Ms. Lockheart,
Weiila chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Vincent trimming hedges... now that's a scene!
Hmm, nice chapter, nice descriptions especially with the creature in the start. I think that if you wanted to make things better you could add some more details about what Tifa likes with Vincent - it works as it is but it is a little poor.
Zark chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
Hey! Good chapter. You know, I don't like Cloud, but I thought it was kinda sad when he died. I guess Chaos as a foil made me like him more. Can't wait to read something else of yours though!
The Highwaywoman chapter 4 . 10/14/2003
ooh, kinda dark... but sexy! :glomps vin: not vincent, the fic... all right, ALSO vincent... he better make an appearance in Advent Children... or i will smite the squaresoft peoples...
The Highwaywoman chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
This is still lovely. Whoah, Tifa's got TWO guys after her. Vincent or Cloud. Vincent or Cloud. I'm a sucker for dark hair though. :glomps Vin: Keep writing...
The Highwaywoman chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Hm... Her true love is Vincent Valentine. End of conversation. :laughs maniacally: Well, what did you expect me to say? This is awesome so far. I look forward to reading more.