Reviews for Thank you
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Cool story.
nikki chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
i read the 2nd one and its not that bad but u reely need to update! and here and idea! when the others come in why not do a little robxstar action just a little?
Oceralin chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Although, this story was short in length, it wasn't lacking in any other departments. Sentence structure, grammar, spelling, and thought cohesion, all were absolutely impeccably.

This story is a great assist to the world on fan fiction on the internet, I hope to read more stories from you soon.
Jerry chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
i think u should make rae and bb wonder about sex and be nervous about there first time. also, they could take a sexy shower.
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
aw, that was cute how she treated him like a cat/dog by petting him
endless fate chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
o sweet! i my eyes bbxrae are the best pairing ever!
Kathryn Christine Starcrafter chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Very sweet. Raven was definitly OOC but I have to admit her personality is very hard to do. I manipulate her emotions some especually when writing something romantical or happy. But very nice. Short and sweet just the way I like them -
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
hm how about Raven gets kidnaped by Slade and the titans know they can't save her because it's a trap but BB will not let slade kill Raven without a fight! but it's just a suggestion hehe update soon!
Dakyu chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Alright, I'm a newbee. I'll admit it. Though for the stories, I think there should be something where Raven loses her power, (and BB possibly as well) and they really get a chance to be "normal" for once.

It's just a thought. Like you, I'm a big BB/Rae fan!

I'm also writing "snow drift," a romance about the two of them. If you're interested, review when I post it after the dang document error passes in a few days.
sammy101 chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
nice. It just seams unfinished, you should cuntinue with it in the sequel
Yoleislave chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Wow, this is a great story! I really like how you focus on Beast Boy and Raven, I really think that they have something going on. Not like my fics, the characters in my fics would never get together in real life.
Gothica13 chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
holy crap! that was so emotional i'm blushing now, god damn it. how can you write so emotional stuff, when i try so hard just to get 5 reveiws, damn it i'm still blushing, well i know you made thsi one a really long time but still i just wanted to let you know...DAMN IT I'M STILL BLUSHING! keep up the blushing...i mean work. damn it i'm still blushing.
BBR FOR EVER chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Nice up-date soon.
sports-fan 7 chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
i really like it my fav chacs are bb and raven
THETWOTERRORS chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Flora-personaly, I think yoiu went too fast, too soon, but some comedy wouldn't hurt. How about a secret romance! Like Raven and Beast boy have to keep it a secret, because they're afraid of what the others would say, and then suddenly (dum, dum,dum!) Starfire catches them making out! which inturn, prompts her to ask Robin, quite innocently, to make out with her, because she has never done it before...or maybe not...meh, whatever, you deside.
Jay-thunderstruck
VM-Flora, you talk really fast.