Reviews for Thank you
No kiss scene so unfair
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Cool story.
nikki chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
i read the 2nd one and its not that bad but u reely need to update! and here and idea! when the others come in why not do a little robxstar action just a little?
Oceralin chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Although, this story was short in length, it wasn't lacking in any other departments. Sentence structure, grammar, spelling, and thought cohesion, all were absolutely impeccably.

This story is a great assist to the world on fan fiction on the internet, I hope to read more stories from you soon.
Jerry chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
i think u should make rae and bb wonder about sex and be nervous about there first time. also, they could take a sexy shower.
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
aw, that was cute how she treated him like a cat/dog by petting him
endless fate chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
o sweet! i my eyes bbxrae are the best pairing ever!
Kathryn Christine Starcrafter chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Very sweet. Raven was definitly OOC but I have to admit her personality is very hard to do. I manipulate her emotions some especually when writing something romantical or happy. But very nice. Short and sweet just the way I like them -
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
hm how about Raven gets kidnaped by Slade and the titans know they can't save her because it's a trap but BB will not let slade kill Raven without a fight! but it's just a suggestion hehe update soon!
Dakyu chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Alright, I'm a newbee. I'll admit it. Though for the stories, I think there should be something where Raven loses her power, (and BB possibly as well) and they really get a chance to be "normal" for once.

It's just a thought. Like you, I'm a big BB/Rae fan!

I'm also writing "snow drift," a romance about the two of them. If you're interested, review when I post it after the dang document error passes in a few days.
sammy101 chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
nice. It just seams unfinished, you should cuntinue with it in the sequel
Yoleislave chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Wow, this is a great story! I really like how you focus on Beast Boy and Raven, I really think that they have something going on. Not like my fics, the characters in my fics would never get together in real life.
Gothica13 chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
holy crap! that was so emotional i'm blushing now, god damn it. how can you write so emotional stuff, when i try so hard just to get 5 reveiws, damn it i'm still blushing, well i know you made thsi one a really long time but still i just wanted to let you know...DAMN IT I'M STILL BLUSHING! keep up the blushing...i mean work. damn it i'm still blushing.
BBR FOR EVER chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Nice up-date soon.
sports-fan 7 chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
i really like it my fav chacs are bb and raven