Reviews for Who Knows My Secret?
Quill Scribblings chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Oh. My. God this is some crazy assed shtuff. Love it!
Quill Scribblings chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Heeheeheehee! Oh, the note thing was very funny! this means war... How exciting!
Noremac1 chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
More pleeeeeze!
Wolfstar-Telescope chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
pleasepleasepleaseplease update! this is so adorable! i love gay adorable Remus! and i love your lily too, she reminds me of every yaoi/slash/shonen-ai fangirl i've met. her matchmaking is just too cute! i can't wait for sirius to find out! and its just awesomee! i wish there were more stories like this in the rlsb fandom. it makes me REALLY want a gay best friend~
rosesxnxrain's sister chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
xshieldmaidenx chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Lols for Peter's girly handwriting.
xshieldmaidenx chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
lol... Lily's crazy... that explains a lot about Harry... _
Elpin chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
You. Must. Update. Right. Now! Please! I'm dying here! So funny by the way, and I love the way you write!
Chrono Breaker chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
poor poor remus
darkforces chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
I like it, its funny, it made me laugh, please update.
MidsomerMelody chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
Hey, I just found this story and it's really great - BUT: It's not fair, I saw you haven't updated for months - nearly for a year now. Yet, you said, the last chapter was already written. You still alive? Can I read the end of the story anywhere? I wanted to mail to you, but I couldn't find your email addy, so I decided to try it this way. Please answer me, I really want to read the end of this story!
Boredom is my middle name chapter 8 . 4/14/2005
those idiots are so, great story.
HKBlack chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
oh please please please finish this story, there are a few mistakes, but it's really funny and I like it alot! don't stop! _
malicia chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
i luv it! absolutely luv it. it would be nice if u could finish it soon!
Isa chapter 8 . 11/24/2004
Oh please end the story! I just read it all today, it's really amazing! Great! Remus is so cute hehehe xD UPDATE!