Reviews for Horror House Madness
Clovergirl100 chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
What happens
Peppercorn chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
He was going to die. He was going to die with a purple monkey. A purple monkey in which he still did not know his feelings for.

- ok I thought this line was funny ! cute fic
jane chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
nice fanfic ;) i like the first part where fuuko was so afraid i could picture her face _ so cute... hope to read the next chapter 10...
Sirena87 chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
i love this! please please update now!
SnowCharms chapter 9 . 3/3/2007
Poor Fuuko...if she wasn't so afraid of d dark then it would hv been easier...update!
itachi-sama a.k.a cathrun chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
WOW! UPLOAD SOON!
lourna asakura chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
please up date more it's getting more intresting than ever! Also Kaoru & Ganko are a cute couple just saying make them more close please i'm begging you! Also my friends told me to write this or else bad things will happen to me so please! Hurry!
lourna asakura chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
very funny i like it :D hehehe... well i'll be reading the others now i'll hope for the best that you continue until you finish
the anime dreamer chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
aww...y such short chapters? next chapter make it a reasonable length,OK? PLZ update soon!:)
SlytherinGinny chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
:) good new chapter... though i'm sad it's not longer. I don't mind a 10-chapter story just as long as the chapters are good length. :)

keep going with the goodness!
mk chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
aww...such a short update! please update soon...we have benn waiting for quite sumtym...good luck!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
lol! yanagi's gone berserk! haha.. the mystery's got me hooked..ToFuu!ToFuu!ToFuu!hehe..will mi-chan realize his feelings now?
yanagi-chyan chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
hi, sorry i didn't login. anyway, i love your fic only it's getting a bit confusing now. the rec/yan part was hilarious and i loved it! tofuu parts are very few and not very mushy.. hehehe, hope there'll be more in the next chapters! best of luck and update!
yvonne chapter 8 . 3/10/2005
This is nice but the chapters are all so short haha write more the next time... keep up the good upload it soon..._
yanagichyan chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
hi, i can't login coz fanfiction won't let me, something about an error. Wow.. i admire your ability to write fics with really great plots! It's spooky at the same time very exciting. I'm really looking forward to your next chapter!Please continue, Mi-chan sounds so like him, i could almost picture him in the fic! keep up the good work!