Reviews for My Heart in Your Hands
Locathah chapter 35 . 2/11/2007
I don't suppose this is finished anyplace is it? It was a bit dissapointing to get to the end and find it unfinished (felt more like it had only reached the half way point) :(
Jack chapter 35 . 9/15/2006
I'm by no means a writer at all, just an avid bookworm. So I'm begging you to continue this story, I got hooked on it and realized that you havne't updated in almost 2 years. please continue it.
Hylander McLeod chapter 35 . 3/25/2006
well it seems Scott "stick-up-his-ass" Summers is still hostile. Kurt seems to have a slight resentment. And with the assassins most likely planing something I'm guessing things are gonna get haywire. I'm hoping Rogue wakes up soon to help out poor ol Gambit. I'm also hoping you update soon. The suspense is driving me nuts
roguelebeau chapter 35 . 6/11/2005
Aw, come on! Please come back and update! Please, please, please!
IQ of a Walnut chapter 35 . 6/8/2005
Where the hell are you? You've abandoned your writing post to leave us all hanging and I haven't been this pissed off about this kind of thing in a long time. You have to write more. It's just not fair otherwise. What about rouge? Did Remy ever get his respect from the team? WHAT ABOUT THE ROMY? This is unfair and an injustice to the story itself. I give you a highly positive review and a plea/demand for more.
Gothic Cajun chapter 34 . 6/27/2004
Well, this is a change from "first reviewer" status... heh...

00h, c00kies! One question: is it possible to be a worse c00k than Kitty? If so, I'm scared.

Yeah, I've read, like, three romance novels, and that seemed to be the main plotline. One more question: Is the Pyro novels thing from the comix? I don't have a clue where it's from other than that.

Ha! I knew it! Jean is faking her telepathy! Yeah... *cough cough* I'll shut up now.

Ok, next...
Paprika chapter 35 . 3/10/2004
Great story, i8 hope you update soon.
Jaquelle chapter 35 . 3/7/2004
I just found this story and I love it, it is truly great :D I hope for more SOON
Mystical Black Raven chapter 31 . 3/5/2004
i loved this chapter i found hilarious about the coffee incident its as though that came shooting right at me. and when it came to the romance novel i was laughing so much. what somone said to you about you coming off as thought mystique was portaying kurt made me realize thats exactly what i thought its crazy isn't it. i dont review often and i absolutely love your story. romy's are my favorite. oh and have you ever read the vampire chronicles? its seems as though you have. if you wish to speak with me sometimes you can im me at thewarrioroffire on aim or aol.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 35 . 3/3/2004
I'm finally doing something I should have done ages ago. I actually started reading this story before I officially joined the site. Now that I'm here, I understand how important reviews are. Thank you for writing such an awesome story. You've been a muse to me in my own work. I really hope you don't give up on this fic; it's wonderful already and could only get better.
-Chaos
bitrona chapter 35 . 1/3/2004
aw i hate when i find a good story, read thru all the chapters, only to encounter the last written chapter. and ure story has 35 already! this is gettin interesting, i luv how u keep almost everything in check w/ wut was happenin w/ the show-it all can work. im wonderin wuts goin on w/ magneto and the rest of the acolytes, and what rogues gonna do when she finally wakes up. this is gettin interesting...
more chapters soon plz!
just a friend chapter 35 . 1/1/2004
the best story i have ever read
Gothic Cajun chapter 35 . 1/1/2004
Yay! Ish wrote a story! Finally! Yay!
Lucky Jamie, t00 young to train in the DR.
This chappy wasc00lio! Luved it, yeah. You need to update. Now. Please? Rogue's gotta wake up s00n! Or at least exist! Please? Update!
Ellavira chapter 35 . 1/1/2004
Neep... charging Scotts visor indeed... tuh... Ack... well Scott is a bit of a prick anyway... I love Gambit
DarkAceGambit chapter 35 . 1/1/2004