Reviews for Today Is Your Birthday
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. You are SO good! And I still adore your future stories, and your Usa stories. I lvoe your writing style, and the deep thought and feeling in your stories. I loved this one, and how it had two main plots going on that intersected with each. Wonderful work!
Ceila chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
That was soo sweet! i'd love to read a story about her search and hopefully eventual finding of her parents. Would you consider writing it, please?
Arianna Sunrise chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Oh, this was just as good as the rest of them, you really have a knack for these stories!
LA2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Good-o! That was a great story, I never really thought about those four having birthdays, or a history before Neherenia...but you got me thinking Hope more Neo Moon stories are on the way!

White Eternity chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
how sweet!
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Well, that's nice. I finish one story, and then get an e-mail saying you have a new story up. _

"I'm going to the surprise birthday party you're throwing for me tonight."

_ I'll bet no one related to Serenity is a good liar when it comes to this kind of thing. _

"I never would have guessed!"

_ I love it when Hotaru-chan acts like that. _

"She doesn't count, either."

I suppose not. _

'Serenity claimed the first piece and was loudly criticized by her daughter for jumping ahead of Hotaru.'

Ah, you capture their personalities so well!

"Should I do a strip tease for him?"

_ Hey, she said any means necessary. _

"Maybe it's an engagement ring,"

_ Ah, I suppose there's a Minako in every generation, huh?

"That's what I'd like to know, young lady,"

...*winces* Uh-oh...

"Yutaka and Hotaru, sitting in a tree,"

_ She wasn't concentrating, was she?

"You said she'd probably get her donkey eaten by a big snake."

*raises eyebrow* Donkey, eh? _

"That's because they have morning too early in the morning, too."

Yes. Yes they do.

...She's not thinking about anything? *thinks for a moment* Yes, she couldn't possibly be thinking about traveling back in time to see her past, could she? _

'Suddenly the air was split by a very loud string of curses and invectives.'

Well, she's home, obviously.

"Your Papa may be needing your abilities again VERY SOON."

_ Yes, and Michiru wouldn't be the one helping her to need Hotaru's abilities, would she?

"She's going to give you a pretty dolly to say 'thank you'!"

*giggles* Well, let's just hope it wasn't supposed to be a surprise. _

I love how you pay attention to the minor characters. I really do. Especially since I started liking ignored/under-appreciated characters for some reason.

~C-chan, the Cardboardian insomniac